1.6 » Jaspar's Couch Q&A

Joe's POV

After me and Joe ate breakfast, I decided to vlog. Of course when I took my camera out, Caspar put his head on my shoulder. I put my arm around his waist. I turn my camera on and start the vlog.

"Good morning guys! Caspar is sick, so I'm officially his caretaker," I say, looking at Caspar. Caspar smiles. I never get old of his real smile. Me and Caspar know when the other is faking a smile.

"Mhm," Caspar says, snuggling into me. I laugh. I am tempted to kiss his head, but is that too much? I already think he might like me, but I don't want to push it.

"Zoe, Alfie, Marcus and Niomi went out to see a film and I'm sat here, with my favourite person ever," I say, smiling. I look over at Caspar and his eyes are closed. My poor Caspy. He doesn't deserve to be sick.

I just start talking about how the trip has been so far. I even messed with Caspar's face a little bit. He's so cute. I decide that's enough footage for right now, so I turned my camera off.

I tried to pay attention to the random movie on the TV screen, but my mind was all over the place.

Me and Caspar almost kissed. Our lips were practically touching. But Zoe had to barge in, ruining the moment. I wonder what would've happened if Zoe never entered the room.

I want to hang out with Caspar. Why does he have to be sleeping? Then, I get an idea.

I start ticking Caspar. I see the smile appear on his lips as he swats my hands away.

"Rise and shine," I say to Caspar, even though it's 1 pm. He rubs his eyes and sits up.

"Okay Joe, what do you want to do? Keep in mind that I'm sick," Caspar asks, still trying to wake up. I think about what we could do, while Caspar has a cold.

"I started a vlog. Maybe we could turn it into a challenge or something?" I ask Caspar.

"No, let's do a q&a because we can film that from the couch," Caspar says. I smile and nod. Immediately, we send out tweets. I turn my camera on and vlog.

"Hey guys. Caspar is now awake and we are doing an Ask Jaspar! We sent out tweets and we are answering your questions. Ready Caspar?" I say into my camera. Caspar nods and we start answering questions.

Most questions were random and weird, like "what's your favourite cereal". Then, the real question came.

"'Is Jaspar real? I see the way you guys look at each other.'" Caspar reads. I feel my face becoming red. I look over at Caspar and his emotionless expression.

"No," Caspar says quickly and starts reading more questions. Is that how he felt? After he almost kissed me? Really? And after all the evidence me and Zoe collected, I really thought he could like me. I just feel like Caspar would've answered that question differently if he liked me.

Me and Caspar finish filming the video. The most asked question was "does Caspar like Joe". I'm glad my feelings weren't that obvious. Even I am 70% sure he might like me.

"Caspar, I'm going to get my laptop and you can help me edit the video. Okay?" I ask Caspar. He nods and smiles. I love Caspar's smile. It could cure cancer.

-

"We're back!" I hear Zoe say and me and Caspar are messing around on photo both. We already edited my vlog and uploaded it.

"Hey," Caspar says, laughing and coughing at the same time. He takes more cough medicine. Is it healthy for him to take this much cough syrup?

"What up?" Alfie says, crashing next to us. He gets in the shot and we take weird pictures.

"I just remembered how funny photo booth is," I say, giggling. Caspar nods and changes the filter. I smile at how big my nose looks.

Once we finish screwing around on photo booth, we play some FIFA.

"Battle of the Suggs!" Caspar yells in my ear and me and Zoe battle in FIFA. I can handle losing pretty well. Yeah, I get frustrated but it's just a game. But all of that is eliminated when I'm head to head with Zoe.

"Come on Joe," Caspar says, only so I can hear him. It was very weird but cute considering I'm sitting on the floor and Caspar is right behind me. I dribble the ball and take my shot. It goes straight into the goal. I won the game!

"Yes I won!" I scream in Zoe's face, who is sitting next to me. She fake pouts and snuggles into Alfie.

"My turn," Alfie and Marcus say at the same time. They turn to each other and make tough faces. I toss my controller to Marcus.

"You guys can play. I'm going to go chill in the basement, since I haven't been in there yet," I announce. Zoe gives her controller to Alfie and Malfie start battling.

"I'll come with you, because you're my caretaker," I hear Caspar say. I smile and we walk downstairs.

This is such a Caspar basement. There is a pool table there, a huge flatscreen TV, couches, a mini bar, and tons of free space. I mean tons. But most of all, there is Caspar standing next to me.

"I can't believe we haven't gone down here yet," I whisper, taking it all in. This is the most epic place ever.

"The only problem is that it gets cold down here," Caspar says, sitting on a couch. I plop next to Caspar. I decide to rest my head on his shoulder.

I feel Caspar's hand on top of mine. Just friends. Friend always hold hands. It's not romantic. Not at all.

I didn't exactly believe myself, but I willed myself to. I know Caspar, and he would never come out like this. He would will himself to say the words. That's just how Caspar is.

I intertwine our hands together. I notice Caspar let out a breath. He was nervous? That's so cute.

"I love you bro," I say, not making eye contact. I wanted to stay like this forever.

"I love you too," Caspar replies. I smile and shut my eyes.

a/n cute jaspar moment. stuff will start heating up soon (I THINK IDEK IM THE WORST WRITER EVER). but i wrote these chapters before marcus & niomi split up so please don't say anything about it :(((( but yeah comment if u like it :)