House Warming

Arabella

"You like the place Bells?" Cammy asked.

"Yea, this is pretty awesome." I said while looking around the apartment for the 50th time.

"Uhh I think that you guys need to go grocery shopping." Amere said looking in the refrigerator. "We don't have anything in here."

"Well no shit sherlock, you guys just moved in." Cammy said while rolling her eyes.

"Not today you guys." I said before they could start arguing like they usually do.

"You should be happy that she just saved you." She said still taunting him.

"Yea, she saved me from hearing your loud annoying voice." Amere said before thumping Cammy's forehead.

"Alright! Let's go grocery shopping Cam Cam." I said grabbing her keys and walking her towards the door before she could retaliate to what Amere did.

"But Bella! You have to let me go back in there! He called my voice annoying then he thumped me!"

"No. We have better stuff to do other than you and Mere arguing."

"Well the least you could do is just let me go in there and kick him. I'll be out before you can blink." She said looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Fine Cammy but you got one minute to do whatever it is that you're gonna do. Your time starts now."

"3..2..1 where is this heifer?"

Before I could even blow the horn Cammy came running full speed out of the apartment.

"Go! Go! Go!" She said getting into the drivers side of the car.

"But you're in the drivers seat." I said while looking at her like she was crazy.

"Ooohhh oh yeah!" She said putting the car in D and pulling off.

■■■■

"Ok so we need some meats, drinks, snacks, milk, water, and toiletries." I said to myself as started to make my way down the aisles.

Some how, some way I managed to lose Cammy already. As soon as we walked in Walmart she left me. Now I'm stuck here all alone by myself.

After getting half of all I need the last thing on my list was to get the water. But it was placed on a very high shelf plus it was too heavy for me.

"Here you go miss." I hear from behind me.

"Thank you. You could just put it on the bottom."

"No problem. I'm Terrance and you are?" He asked while holding out his hand for me to shake it.

"I'm Arabella." I said shaking his hand.

"Arabella.. that's a beautiful name. Well it was nice meeting you miss Arabella but I have to get going. Maybe we'll see each other around one day." He said before winking at me and walking away.

Just at that moment Cammy decides to come back to me being the loud mouth that she is.

"Oooooo Arabella I see you bitch! Who he is?" She asked while munching on some chips.

"His name is Terrance, he helped me get the water down while someone was too busy doing who's know what."

"Well excuse me! I had to pee then I got hungry so I went to the chips aisle and started searching the aisles for you." She said.

"Yea whatever. You are planning on paying for those right?"

"Yea, of course. Duhh!! I wouldn't steal crazy." She said walking ahead of me toward the registers.

"Just making sure." I said following after her.

■■■■

"We're back moron!!!!" Cammy yelled as soon as we walked into the apartment.

"Why did you bring the iguana back with you?" Amere asked after taking the bags from me while giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Amere I have a question for you." Cammy said.

"Oh my gosh it's talking to me. What do you want lizard?"

"How many fucks can a fuck boy fuck, if a fuck boy could fuck boys!? So how many boys can u fuck Amere!?" She asked with the most serious face ever.

I couldn't help but to laugh at how serious her face looked and how mad his face looked. Eventually Cammy joined in with the laughing and I guess Amere got tired of hearing our voices, do he left to go get the other bags.

"I gotta give it to you Cammy out of all your comebacks that was my favorite one."

"Well thank ya!" She said flipping her hair. "I need to get going. I have a date with Kaleem that I actually know about this time." She said rolling her eyes at the last part.

"Ok. Well I just want to say thanks again Cammy, you really didn't have to do this and I really appreciate it."

"It's no problem. You're like my bestie whatever you need I'll get it for you." She said while hugging me tight.

"Ok well don't let me be the reason why you're late. Have fun!" I said after we broke away from the hug.

"I'm sure I will! I'll see you later." She said before getting into the car and pulling off.

■■■■

"Oh my gosh Amere you're cheating now! Stop cheating!"

We're in the living room playing Uno and Amere continues to cheat.

"How am I cheating!? I'm playing regularly just like you." He said.

"Mmmohmygawwwwdd stop your lying!!" I said before we both busted out laughing.

"Well I'm pretty tired." I said before getting up and saying good night to Mere.

As I'm laying in the bed I look up at the ceiling and just think everything that has happened.
I thank God for bringing Cammy into my life and being the best,best friend.

I feel my eyes close and I doze off thinking about what's in store.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Ok you guys I have a question.... Do you think that my chapters are too short?

I try to make them long but then my brain gets tired lol.

But if you do feel that they are short I promise that I will try to make them long.

Make sure to comment and VOTE for this chapter!