The Start of Something New?

Arabella

Ever since that day, I haven't seen " Mr.Handsome" anymore. And it's driving me crazy. I mean I don't know why I'm so fascinated with him. I barely know him for crying out loud. But what I do know is that I want to see him again.

" Hey! You! Why don't you come with us and we'll show you a good time? " I look up to see two drunk men coming down the alley towards me.

" No, leave me alone! " I yelled at the men. Next thing I know they're getting closer and closer to me. I try to get away but there's no where to really run to, as they get closer to me I keep stepping backwards until I feel nothing but the brick wall.

"You thought that you could get away sweetie?" The men taunted me while one grabbed my arms and pinned them to the wall. The other started to let his hands roam all over my body.

"I'm going to have so much fun with you." The one with roaming hands said to me. I couldn't just let them have their way with me so I started screaming hoping that someone would hear me.

"Help! Help! They're trying to-" I get interrupted by the one holding my arms bringing one of his hands down to cover my mouth.

"Listen you lil bitch, you're going to shut your mouth and cooperate, and we're going to get what we want from you. Do you understand?" He asked me.

I guess I didn't answer him fast enough because suddenly I feel his hand come across my face and he backhand me.

"I asked did you understand!" He yelled at me.

Still in pain from when he slapped me, I just shooked my head while crying. Before the one with his dirty hands touching my body, unzipped my pants I see both of the men scattering away.

Looking to my left I see a familiar face. " You're the same guy who I saw the other night. Thanks for helping me." I said.

" Yea, no problem. I couldn't just continue to walk pass without helping you." He said, while staring deeply at me.

"So, I never got your name." I said, while returning his stare back to him.

"My name is Amere." He said, still staring at me.

"Well nice to meet your Amere. Even though it's an awkward situation, but my name is Arabella." I said, smiling at him.

"It's nice meeting you too, Arabella." He said.

Omg! They way he said my name just made me so weak!

"So." He said knocking from my trance,"Is this where you're going to be sleeping tonight?" He ask, looking up and down the alley.

"Yea, it's the only place that I found." I said, while looking down.

"Well I know this shelter where you could sleep at. They're a little crowded but they serve breakfast,lunch,and dinner. Plus I'm pretty sure sleeping in a bed would be better then sleepy in an alley." He said, while gently lifting up my chin and looking into my eyes.

"You're beautiful." He said, while giving me a quick peck on the lips.

Not knowing how to react to what he just did I look down again,to hide my blush. "Thanks." I said. "But why did you kiss me? We barely know each other, plus I don't know where your lips been."

" I kissed you because I wanted to. And I know that we don't know each other but we could get to know each other. The other day when I saw you, I felt some type of connection and I know you had to feel it too. I'm not asking you to be my wife or my girlfriend. I have this feeling that your going to be some one that I'll be happy to have in my life. We can start off as friends, and learn more about each other. So what do you say?" He said,while looking a little nervous.

" I guess we can do that. And I felt the connection to I just didn't know if you felt it as well." I said, while looking at him.

There was a peaceful silence of us just looking at each other. It was as if we was trying to read one another.

"So... about that shelter." I said, breaking the silence and laughing

"Follow me." He said, leading the way.

Arriving at our destination, Amere managed to get us both a bed. Seeing as to how the shelter was crowded like he said.

After eating dinner I start getting ready to go to bed. But before I go to bed I search for Amere so I could thank him again for everything he did for me.

Finally finding him by his bed getting to go to sleep I tap him on the shoulder. "Thanks again Amere for everything. It really means a lot to me." I said, while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Laying down in bed I turn yo my side and whisper," Goodnight my sexy friend."

Not knowing that he heard me, I gasp as I hear him chuckle and say,"Goodnight my beautiful friend."

Turning to the opposite side, I close my eyes and think,"Could this be the start of something new?"

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Omg!!! I am so mad and tired. This chapter would have been published earlier but wattpad deleted it!!! But I decided to just go ahead and write it over again.

So..... I'm giving another huge thank you to my bestie roses_r_red_i_am_me once again for giving me ideas.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter although it went in a totally different direction then I wanted it to. But anyways comment tell me what you think and if I could at least 5 votes again that would be amazing.

Oh! And Amere is in the mm.