Enjoying the Night

Arabella

Tonight is finally the night that Cammy,Amere,and I go out.

I asked Mere if he wanted to go and surprisingly he said yea! I was overly excited, over the few months that we have known each other I have learned that he doesn't like to be in the mist of a lot of people.

Right now Cammy and I are shopping for clothes to wear. I haven't been shopping in what feels like years, so I am enjoying this moment to the fullest.

"You found something bells?" She asked, while coming over to me with a black, loose fitted skirt and a black, strappy bralette.

"Umm... what about this?" I asked while holding up a white loosely fitted dress with a slit going up the left side.

"Ooo that'll be cute. Amere is going to love that!" She said while smirking.

"I'm not wearing it for Amere so shutup!" I said while trying so hard to hide my blush.

Ok so maybe a tiny part of me was wearing this dress to get his attention, but I highly doubt he'll say something.

We walked up to the register, and like she said she would, Cammy paid for my outfit as well. After getting our stuff and getting into the car, she decided to take me to her house to get ready.

At first I really didn't want to because that would mean that I'll be leaving my bestie all alone. And although I know he'll be ok I still didn't want to,but after thinking about it I figured that I might as well go. After we went to the shelter so I could tell Mere to go ahead and get ready and that I'll see him soon.

Once we got to her house, she immediately led me to her room so we could start getting dressed.

Cammy had on her 'sexy outfit' that she paired with some black, strappy open toe heels. I wore some pink,floral open toe heels with my heels. Since I couldn't figure out what to do with my hair I just decided to put it into a low ponytail,while cammy's hair was bone straight.

Making sure that we looked good Cammy decided that we needed to take some selfies to remember this night. After many selfies we finally made our way to pick up Mere.

When we got there he was already standing outside. Once he spotted us he made his way to the car,but for some reason cammy's crazy ass started blowing the horn. Even after he entered the car she kept on blowing the horn.

"Must you always start acting dumb?" He asked, leaning over and pecking my cheek.

"Must you always irratate my soul?" She said while rolling her eyes.

"Yea, whatever dumbass." He said.

"Yea,whatever dumbass." Cammy said mocking him. Then next thing I know they're both arguing about who knows what. Ever since they met they always makes it their duty to annoy my soul by always bickering.

■■■

We finally arrived at Club 9 and from how loud the music was blaring I could tell that it was live as hell.

Walking into the club the DJ was playing my favorite song, so I immediately jumped to the dance floor grabbing Cammy's hand. Once we got on the floor we both started to let the music take over us and sway our hips to the beat.

A couple of songs later and I was getting tired so I decided to go to the booth that Cammy rented out for us. Once I sat down I decided that I was just going to observe the people on the floor.

I noticed alot of people either dancing by themselves or they had a partner to dance with. Then I came across some hoochie dancing and grinding all up on Amere.

Oh no this heifer don't!

Before I know it, I'm making my way to the middle of the floor where they were.

"Excuse me! Why are you dancing on him?" I said before snatching her away from him. When she turned around I couldn't believe who it was.

Meghan, the same witch who was flirting with Amere at the restaurant.

"Why are you always popping up once I'm around him?" She said while putting her hands on her hips and rolling her eyes.

She's trying my patience oh so bad right now!

"Um... because I don't want you around him. Why do you always try so hard to get his attention?" I responded waiting for her to say something slick.

"Are you jealous?" She asked with a smirk. "You're worried that I can steal him away from you aren't you?"

"I don't have to worry about you 'stealing' him away from me if he's already mine sweetie. So I suggest you go and find some other man to grind your bony pelvis against. Ok honey?" I said while grabbing Amere's hand and pulling away, going back to the booth.

Amere

Once we got back to the booth I couldn't help but to get turned on by how possessive she got over me.

"So I'm yours now huh?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Shutup! You know what I meant, you're my best friend so yes you are mine." She said rolling her eyes and blushing at the same time.

"So since I haven't gotten to dance with the person I wanted to yet, will you dance with me?" I asked while getting up and holding my hand out to her.

After she finally gave me her hand, we made our to the dance floor. She wrapped her hands around my neck while I lightly grabbed her waist. She started winding her hips and by her doing that I felt myself getting hard.

After awhile I couldn't take all of the teasing so I started grounding my pelvis against hers so she could feel what she was doing to me. Before I could go any farther in plan, loud mouth Cammy came over ruining the moment.

"Oooo!! Look at the two love birds being all freaky deaky on the floor! Sorry to interrupt you guys but I'm getting tired and I'm ready to go. Plus I have to work tomorrow." She said.

■■■

Arabella

So now we're back at the shelter and I'm laying down and thinking of everything that transpired over the last couple of hours.

Seeing Meghan all up on Amere really had me feeling some type of way. But after she left I really had a good time. Especially when Amere had that little episode, before Cammy ruined it.

One thing that I can say is that I definitely enjoyed the night.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Omg you guys! This is the longest chapter I have ever written!

But anyways I finally got to writing this chapter. I tried to include Amere's perspective on things this time. Kind of weird for me but whatever.

Make sure you vote and comment what you think about this chapter!