Moving Forward

Arabella

Working at Bear has been going well so far. After shadowing Cammy for about two days I finally got the hang of everything.

Cammy is a chill girl, her and I have become friends. She makes working there a little more better after having to deal with a rude customer. And guess who works at the restaurant also? Amere!

It's pretty cool having my best friend and a new friend working with me. Amere enjoys it, but there's this one chick at the restaurant who makes it her mission to flirt with Amere all the time!

I know that we're not together but I have a slight crush on him. Ok who am I kidding, I like Amere and maybe my jealousy is coming out but I can't help it have you seen him? He's so wondrously gorgeous!

"Arabella!!" I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Cammy waving her hand in my face.

"Huh? What did you say?" I asked while trying to cover the fact that I was thinking about Mere.

" I said, what are you doing this weekend?" She reply, while crossing her arms across her chest.

"Oh, well umm I'm not doing nothing really. Not like I really have a choice anyway." I said, while mumbling the last part but she heard me anyway.

"What do you mean not like you have a choice? Is something wrong?" She asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Nothing, just act like you didn't hear that part, ok?" I said trying to diffuse the topic.

"Bella, you're my friend, the only I have here. So if something is wrong you can tell me, maybe I can help." She said.

"Look I'm homeless ok? I don't have the money to do anything, until I get my paycheck. And when that happens I'm going to save up for house. Are you satisfied with your answer now?" I said with a bit of an attitude. I didn't mean to snap on her but it's just so frustrating being in this position.

"I'm sorry for asking all of those questions. I didn't mean to get into your business. Forgive me?" She said while smiling this goofy smile.

"I guess." I said, while a smile came onto my face.

"So about this weekend -" She said before I interrupted her.

"Cammy! I just told you that I don't have the money to do anything this weekend why do you keep asking me about it?" I said, getting frustrated. What part of I don't have the funds to do anything this weekend don't she understand?

"I know you what you said, but what if I told you that you didn't have to worry about the funds and that I will handle it as long as you come along!?" She said excitedly.

"I don't know. I don't have anything to wear." I said. I honestly felt like I was taking advantage of her.

"Oh come on! You can borrow some of my clothes or we can go to the mall and buy you something. Just take one night to go out and have some fun! Please for me?" She said giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh! Ok I'll go, under one condition. Amere has to come too."

"Yea yea, sure he can come too. Whatever makes you comfortable. I'm so happy you said yes!" She said while skipping away to the break room. I couldn't help but to laugh at her craziness.

■■■

After completing our shifts Mere and I walked to the shelter. When we got in Mere went to eat since they were still serving dinner, while I went to the washroom to wash up and get ready for bed.

I was finally through getting washed up and was now laying down in bed. Although things are still kind of rough, it's getting better step by step. I have a job and pretty soon I'll have an place to live in other than the shelter.

I'm a little excited to go out with Cammy, I still don't know where we're going but until then I'll just keep moving forward.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I finally got done with this chapter after taking soooo many breaks! Lol.

As always comment and tell me what you thought of this chapter. And vote, vote, vote! at least 10 votes again this time you guys.

Cammy is in the mm.