Chapter Twelve

I wake up to find myself in my room? I sit up to see Grayson sitting in a chair near my bed asleep. I seem to be lost because the last thing i remember was being in Cameron's car. I check the time and It's about 9:22. Grayson seems to be completely knocked out. I'm pretty sure he won't be waking up anytime soon so i decide to shower. I did my everyday routine in the restroom, but turns out i forgot to bring clothes with me. I walk back to my room with a towel wrapped around my whole body. I walk into my room to still find Grayson asleep. I walk over to my closet and get some black addidas sweat with a loose white plain crop top. As i turn back to head to the restroom i see Grayson awake eyeballing me. At first i was a little confused as to why he was looking at me like that. I then remembered that i was in nothing but a towel. Oh god. "Shit" comes out my mouth as i walk out the room into the bathroom with my clothes in my hand. I put on my clothes and put my hair into a messy bun. I walk back into my room to see Grayson gone. I walk down stairs and he isn't in the living room either. I walk into the kitchen to see him sitting by the kitchen table. I then look over to see my mom by the stove, putting eggs onto a plate. She placed it on the table on a seat across from Grayson. "Eat your breakfast while i go get ready for work " she says while walking out the kitchen. It was silent for a couple minutes as we ate. "How'd you sleep?" asks Grayson, breaking the silence. "How'd i end up in my room?" i asked ignoring his question. "When we got here you were completely knocked out. I told the others I'd stay to make sure if you were okay if it was okay with your mom. She let me stay so i carried you up to your room, and stayed in there to make sure you slept well, but i soon knocked out."  he responded. "That's sweet" i said picking at my eggs with a fork and eating them. Through the corner of my I eye could tell he smiled at that. We soon finished our breakfast. We placed our dirty plates in the sink and walked into the living room to watch tv. My mom walked downstairs all ready for work, so she walked into the kitchen and ate before she left. My mom left 25 minutes after she finished her food and she headed to work. It's 1 pm and Grayson and I are still sitting on the couch watching teen wolf. Grayson had his arm around me, but i didn't mind. Stiles then says something stupid and i let out a laugh and say "Oh stiles you're so cute" not really being aware of my surroundings. As i hear Grayson say "You're so cute and adorable" I look over to him, and he's looking back at me with a smile. I start to blush. I try hiding the fact that I'm blushing from him by looking down. He picks up my head by putting his hand under my chin and gently pushing it up. "You look beautiful blushing don't hide it." I see him looking at my lips and then back to my eyes. I end up doing the same, and he soon starts leaning in. Next thing i know his lips are pressed against mine, and i get a warm tingly feeling inside. We pull apart and smile at each other. I lay my head on his chest continuing to watch tv but secretly dying inside. I smile at the thought of the kiss we just had. I'm guessing he felt my face expression move on his chest because he then kissed my forehead. Which made me smile even more.

A/N
So here's another chapter. It gave me the feels because goals! Go check out my other story "Suffering love" and don't forget to vote (: