Chapter Eleven

On our way to Six Flags we had a pretty normal car ride. Cameron driving and talking to Deysi. And the twins and I in the back either singing, snapchatting, tweeting, or taking pictures. We end up arriving around 2:10. As soon as we got there we already had people crowding us, but we we're able to get through. We first went on Superman. The twins and I in one row and Cameron and Deysi in another. We then went on Drop of Doom. This time it was Deysi and I sitting next to each other, and Cameron with the twins in another row. As soon as we got off that ride more and more people started noticing us, and they soon started to crowd us. The twins and Cameron took some pictures with fans. When all of a sudden a voice from behind me says "Oh look it's that hoe that's with the twins." As soon as i heard that i turned around to see a girl with high waisted booty shorts and a short tight crop top who's boobs are practically hanging out her shirt, in front of me. "Uh excuse me. I'm the hoe? Ha funny says the one who's like literally wearing nothing. Girl have some respect cover up no one wants to see your rag doll ass." I say to her up in her face because i have a short temper . As soon as i said it i heard "ooooos". She responded back with "I'm pretty sure Ethan and Grayson would" as she winked at them. The twins had a disgusted face on them, I don't blame them. As soon as she said that I immediately started laughing. Everyone's eyes, attention, and phone cameras were now on us. "Girl please you're embarrassing your ratchet self seriously." I was in her face because irrelevant people like her get me frustrated. Ethan was now tugging on my arm telling me to drop it and go. I glared at the girl and walked away with Ethan. She yelled out "That's right walk away." I yelled back "Oh fuck you, better watch yourself " After that securitys escorted us to a calmer place somewhere still in Six Flags. It was around 4:30 when we got escorted. We hung out and had fun ignoring what had happened. A couple hours later, everything was going great. Until we passed by the girl again. I mad dogged her, and she said "Oh look it's the slut again" with a smirk on her face, as she passed by. "I yelled out "Oh STFU."trying to keep my cool. "Not so tough now are you."she said as she walked away. I stopped. I turned around and ran towards her. I grabbed her shoulder, and turned her around. I socked her in the face, as she fell to the ground. At this point Cameron, the twins, and Deysi were running towards me. I payed no attention to them as i sat on top of her pretty much socking the shit out of her. I dragged her up, as she tried punching me. We were now socking each other(her punches didn't hurt). When all of a sudden i felt these arms wrap around me tugging me off the girl. By then there was a big crowd around us. I wouldn't let go until i got a good shot on her, and let whoever wrapped their arms around me pull me back. I turn around to see Grayson. By then securitys had taken everything under control, kicking all five us out. As we walked to the car i hear Ethan say "Dam you seriously got hands" i laugh. Grayson then adds to his comment and says "You have absolutely no chill what's so ever" We all laugh. Turns out Deysi had recorded the fight, and was showing Ethan and Cameron it before we get in the car. Grayson walks up to me and asks if I'm okay. I respond with "Why aren't you over there watching the video with them" i say clearly irritated. "Because i sure enough got a clear view of you kicking her ass" i smirk. "Dude omg you're bleeding, you have blood all over your shirt." I look down to my shirt. "What? Oh no that's not mine it's the other girls blood" I say casually. "Okay that's badass" He says with a chuckle at the end of his sentence. "Are you guys ready to go?" Deysi asks. "Totally" i say smiling. We all get in the car in the order we came. Since the drive back home was around an hour and a half i rested my head on Grayson's shoulder, and pretty soon dozed off.

A/N
So there's another chapter :-) I got some plot twisting things in mind for this story comment suggestions if you have any and please vote!