Chapter Nine

It was about 7:15 already as i went to go get my camera. As i walk downstairs with my camera, they're all waiting for me in the living room. They decided to make the vine first and then the YouTube video. Their YouTube video was going to be a truth or dare video. Grayson tweeted "Hey guys tomorrows YouTube video is in the making. It's going to be a truth or dare video with 2 guests, so tweet us a truth or dare using the #truthordare hashtag" Ethan retweeted. So as soon as they finished with that we started on the vine. I suggested on just recording so people wouldn't know i was going to come out on their YouTube video also. They made this vine where the twins are acting like dinosaurs and their mom (Cameron) walks out the shower and flashes them and they start screaming. They captioned it on Grayson's vine saying "accidentally seeing your parents naked as a kid." By the time they uploaded the video Grayson already had a ton of comments and tweets with hashtags for the truth or dare video. We started filming and it was going well as any other of their youtube videos would be. They were all messing around. It was then Grayson's turn, he picked truth. Cameron was looking for a truth to ask him. He then asked Grayson "Is it true you feel something for Ely because It's so obvious " i sat in shock. He responded with "Something like that " he looked me in the eye and smiled. I did the same. Ethan then broke the silence and ended the video. They edited it, and i told Grayson he didn't have to add that last part in the video, but he insisted on adding it in the video and he did. I smiled. It was about 8:45 already when they decided to head back to LA. I walked them and said bye to them. I hugged Ethan and Cameron and when i got to Grayson i gave him an extra tighter hug. He was so warm i didn't want to let go, but eventually i did. As they were pulling out the driveway, the twins stook out their heads and yelled out "Don't forget about tomorrow, six flags at 12!" What? They're inviting me ?! I thought it was going to be a guy thing. I guess not. I smiled meaning i was excited for tomorrow. I cleaned up the little mess there was, I ate, and then showered. By the time i got out the shower my mom was already home. I then just sat on the couch catching up with teen wolf. I was tired.I started to doze off around 12, and i suddenly just knocked out.

A/N
So here's the next chapter! (: I hardly get any votes man help yah girl out yanno! Lol well anyways I feel like making a story with one of the magcon guys and another girl. But idk what the girl should be like. Comment if you want to be that girl and I'll let you know, just comment with what magcon guy as well!! ((: