Chapter Thirty Nine

Ely's P.O.V

I don't know if it was already the next day or the same day, but it was one of those. Hours later I heard footsteps. Loud ones. they caught my attention as they got even closer. I heard the door knob jiggle a bit. I had to think fast before he gets the chance to do something cruel and most likely hurt me. Knowing now that it's Johnson who's been doing this I will no longer show fear, even though I may be. I will no longer act weak, and let him harm me. It's time for me to stop sitting around, and feeling sorry for myself, but to try and get out of here.   I quickly got up and pushed the cart that had the TV on it behind the door, with me behind it as well. as soon as he opened the door, I pushed the cart towards him making the TV, cart, and him as well tip over. I heard the cart clatter against the floor, and the TV's screen shatter all over the floor. He fell face first. Well Johnson fell face first. The TV had hit his leg, so it seemed like if his leg was hurt. "Ahhhh" was what he said as he tried standing. Finally, this can give me a head start. I'm planning to find a way out of here. As Johnson is still struggling with his leg, I run out the room to see Emma, Ariel, Stephanie, and Hazel standing outside. They're hands are tied up and each one has a blind fold on. I quickly untie them and take the blindfolds off of them. "LETS GO!" Was what I said after. We quickly rushed our way out of there. Before we ran I closed the door as Johnson still struggled, giving us more time to get away from him.

Grayson's P.O.V

I'm stressing out. Still no sign of Yarely, and it worries me. The last time I heard her voice she was cut off, and what if he discovered her using the phone. What if he did something to her. It gets me angry to think that it actually is Johnson who did that to her. I swear he better not have. Matt had sent me the recording a couple days ago, so as I sit alone on the bed inside the guest room, I listen to it again. It saddens me, but at the same time I get this warm feeling inside of me to be able to hear her voice again. There's this one thing she says that caught my attention that I didn't pay attention to before. "I'm in some kind of warehou--". It sounded as if she was going to say she's in a warehouse. What better place to keep someone hostage. But it must be an empty one because who would be stupid enough to hold someone hostage in a running warehouse. I quickly grabbed my laptop entering our zip code to search up any abandoned warehouse around the area. 5 showed up. I looked at the images to see which one would be more convenient to hide someone. About 3 were broken down. Nothing but scraps, metal, and wood. There's no way they'd hide her there. It must be one of the others. One was 15 miles away from the house while the other one was 23 miles away. I called Officer Cole to tell her about what I discovered. "Officer Cole. I- I think I found a new lead on to finding Yarely!" I just hope I'm right about this. "Okay then Mr.Dolan, speak". "So I was listening to the recording of the conversation I had with Yarely, and she had, her words exactly; 'I'm in some kind of warehou-- ' it sounded like if she was going to say she was in a warehouse. So I have this feeling that's where she is. I searched up any abandoned warehouses and I found 5, but only 2.." She cut me off. "So what I'm hearing is that you feel like she's in one, but you're not quite sure. Hmm, Mr.Dolan right now we can't be worried about things that you think or feel are true. We need facts. Facts that we know will lead us to Yarely. I'm sorry but if we are finished here I must get back to work. Goodbye." and with that she hung up. Awesome just great. She doesn't believe me on this. I'll just have to trust my instinct, and do this on my own. It's about 6 pm, so I grab my keys and drive off to the first warehouse. I'm doing this alone, so I just hope I'm correct on this so I'll finally be able to see Yarely.

A/N

So the last chapter before you find out who it is! I'll be updating Chapter 40 very soon so stick around lol. ((: