Let it be:

//Final Story Part\\\

April 2, 1969...
"Hey! That hurt!"
"Oww~! Mom!!" Your first son complained from the kitchen.
"Boys please! Go upstairs before you brean something...." You demanded and went back to ironing clothes.
"Yes, mom." They replied and ran upstairs, leaving you to your work.
You tightened the purple bandana around your head and rolled up your sleeves a bit more before starting on Paul's dress shirts.
Just as you finished, the front door beside you opened, and Paul walked through, suitcase in hand.
No, he didn't need a suitcase, but he used it for show for the boys.
The had no clue their father was a Beatle.
It was surprising they suspected nothing.
They idolized rock stars, and Paul with his mullet sort of made him look like one...
Then again, they were only five and six years old.
"Hiya Darling." Paul smiled as soon as he saw you and hugged you with his free arm.
"How was....work?" You asked casually, noticing the boys peeking at you two from upstairs.
"Huh?" He turned his head halfway and saw them too.
"Oh! Yeah, work was great...." He played along.
"You can come down now." Paul said, and both boys ran down the stairs to their dad.
Paul picked them both up at the same time and hugged them playfully.
They giggled and laughed until they were put on their feet again. "Alright, now get outta for a second." He said and made a movement with his head towards the stairs, signalling for them to go to their rooms.
Which they did, once he heard the door close, he turned back to you with a disappointed face.
"I think....the band may be comin' to an end." He said and put his hands on his hips.
"What...? Paul, I'm so sorry..." You stroked his cheek right above where his beard was.
"Ahh~ don't be. It's been almost ten years.
John wants to leave the band, and...I dunno, it's just not the same anymore, y'know?" He set the empty suitcase down beside the couch.
"Paul, you're talented. Very talented, you can get a job wherever you want...! Everything will turn out fine I promise." You assured.
* * * *
9:00 p.m., after putting the boys to bed, you went to your room and turned on the radio on a low volume.
"Your Summer Dream" was the first song that played, ever since you first heard it, you always found relaxation in it. And tonight was one of those nights you may have needed it. For both you and Paul.
Although Paul had already fallen asleep, exhausted, one arm hanging off the edge of the bed.
You smiled and after slipping into a night gown, you laid back in bed and took one of Paul's hands.
Even through his sleep, he held your hand until you turned over onto your side and turned the light off next to you, falling asleep only minutes later.
"Goodnight..."
"....Goodnight...."