Lost and Found:

"She isn't around here, she's in London." John sat down exhausted.
"I don't want to work you guys any longer. It's not fair." Paul sat down as well.
"I said I'd help you find her."
"Well, take a break or whatever." Paul pulled out his wallet and opened it to the side where he held the picture of {Y/N} in the side.
"How is me taking a break helping you?" John asked.
"Fine, go look for her at the store when you're buying me cigarettes." Paul handed John money and let him run all the way down to the little store not too far from where they were.
While John paid, he noticed a girl about a few years younger than him pass by.
She had flowing {Y/HC} hair and wore a tight yellow dress that didn't go past her knees.
John turned around quickly and stopped her so he could look at her face.
"What is your name?" He asked.
"{Y/N}..." She answered quietly.
* * * *
"Paul!" Ringo ran into the back room where Paul sat at a table by himself, cigarette in his right hand, pencil in the other, attempting to catch up on work.
"Yes...?" Paul answered quietly.
John walked in as well and beckoned for someone to enter the room after him.
Paul looked up from his papers just in time to see a girl walk in.
Wearing a dress tight enough to show off her figure perfectly.
Her black shoes clicking with every step she took until she reached the room.
Seeing her made Paul almost fall out of his seat.
He quickly stood up, his mouth open halfway.
"That's her right?" John talked into Paul's ear.
"Yes, thats her.." Paul responded and
Stepped forward.
* * * *
You and Paul stood now alone in a room.
The boys left, leaving the door open.
"You wasted your time over finding me?" You blushed a deep red.
"In my defense," Paul started, making you giggle.
He signed, "It was time well spent, to me." He replied and smiled the charming smile that always got the girls.
"Now, I have to ask you something." He said and took one of your hands.
He cleared his throat about three times in a way of stalling.
Obviously he was nervous, but tried his best to hide it.
"Will you please...go on one date with me. I promise, if you don't want to after that I won't be a bother any longer." He pleaded.