The Library:

"I'd been workin' like a dog~" You sang in a hushed tone as you searched through the books placed neatly on the library shelves.
You pulled out a book titled "In His own Write" By none other than John Lennon.
It had a funny little picture of him on the front making you giggle to yourself.
Just then, you saw a man in a black long coat out of the corner of your eye.
He was trying to walk casually, but it looked like to you he was trying to walk down some invisible stairs or something.
He had a familiar figure but a lot of his face was covered by round black sunglasses, you did not realize who it was until you heard his voice again.
"Are you getting that?" He asked and pointed at the book in your hand.
You looked at the man's face as soon as he pulled down his sunglasses to the middle of his nose, revealing hisself to you. Paul..
"John's a decent writer. He's gotta lot of those poems in there. Probably to girls or something." He laughed.
"What are you doing here?" You asked surprised.
"Just...lookin' through the books." He responded and began pretending to look through the shelves.
You made a face and exhaled through your nose unconvinced.
"What? I can't enjoy reading too?"
"Of course you can, just...I didn't know you'd be at this public one. What if someone sees you here without someone to keep away all the fans?" You asked in a quiet tone.
"Well, that's what this..." He spread his arms out so you could see his long black coat more clearly, "Unfashionable get up is for."
He finished.
"But why aren't you at a private one?"
"I dunno." He replied awkwardly and put his hand on the spine of a stacked book.
He sighed, "Alriiight~ I'm here because-"
"Paul...!" A whispered voice exclaimed behind him.
You almost had a heart attack when you saw John, walking very low so nobody could see him, sneak up behind Paul.
Two Beatle's members were standing right in front of you.
"What're you doing?" John asked, a little bit of annoyance in his tone.
Paul zipped around on his heels quickly and slipped his sunglasses back on too quickly, so one lens was half covering one eye.
"Nothin'." Paul answered.
"I've been waiting in the car, you said you were just checking out a book they didn't have at the-" His sentence was stopped when John saw you.
"Hello." He smiled.
"Hii." You responded nicely.
John looked at his friend, "Who is she?" He asked quietly.
"Oh, this is that girl I was talking about to you guys." Paul looked at you as he talked to John with a cute smile.
You blushed bright red and watched John's eyes switch to the book you held in your hand.
"Good choice." He examined the cover and held his hand out about to take it.
"Sorry, do you mind?" He asked.
"No, not at all. Its your book." You handed it to him.
The cover had a picture of John with a scarf on it.
"I was just telling {Y/N} about all the poems you write for your girlfriends in there." Paul teased and pointed at the book.
John hit him on the arm with it, "I did not. I don't have any girlfriends." John explained and looked behind him.
Because John wasn't in disguise, young girls were starting to notice that it was him.
About four girls stood a few feet away trying to get a good look at their faces.
"Oh boy..." John made a face.
"We should get out of here."
"Yes, you should." You agreed.
"Is that John Lennon?!" A girl yelled.
"Before you go..."
You pulled out a record of one of their albums.
"Can I get your autograph?" You asked and handed it to them.
Quickly they both signed the front and handed it back to you.
Boy was that a mistake.
It clarified to the nosy girls that had attracted a few more people that they were in fact John and Paul.
"Come on...!" John exclaimed nervously.
"I'll see you around 'pretty lady'." Paul said and ran out the door with John.