She said as she passed him, her friend close behind her.

"I know. Bye love."

She in a quieter  tone and hung up.

"You know, I really wish I were James."

Her friend sighed dreamily.

"Thank God you're not Evie, it'd be disgusting!"

She answered and they giggled.

He watched her enter the plane slowly and reluctantly and knew she had yet to overcome her fear of flying yet.

He still couldn't tear his eyes off her.

As he got on board, he saw Ryan strapping her seatbelt in for her, she smiled thankfully at him and he took the seat beside her.

Dom took a seat behind them and strapped himself in.

For goodness sakes, he was acting like...

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, welcome on board, I'm captain Bowman and I'm the head of the crew flying you to Rio de Brazil."

"I can see that all gadgets are switched off except for the one in seat 5B"

Dom sighed and turned off his phone.

"We take off in three minutes. Enjoy your flight."

Dom ran his fingers through his hair.

He could hear Ryan talking about James with her.

She laughed when Ryan said something about James's inquisitive nature and it seemed he only was observing Ryan's open flirting with her.

As soon as the plane settled in air, he unstrapped himself and left the regular part into the private area of the plane.

"Coffee."

He said to one of the hostesses who was giggling stupidly at... Him?

He shook his head and sank into one cushion.

He had too much paperwork to do, one week worth of work.

Now, he wasn't one to heap work up but there was this emerald eyed brunette beauty on his mind evey second of every minute of every hour of everyday of last week, he could hardly focus on anything.

He'd thought she'd be better off without him but he regret leaving her.

She'd lost the shinny nature of her eyes.

Funny how one person could spin your life out of order in seconds.

His life was under his form grasp, it was all planned and she was the focus of all his plans.

He sighed and opened his laptop.

There was so much to do, he had to push her to the back of his mind and work!

#

Dom sitting alone was nothing but the norm.

Though he had s feeling his employees were either afraid of him or disgusted by him.

But who cares? He had a reputation he was intent on keeping.

Few hours back, they arrived Rio de Brazil and were currently having dinner at a restaurant, across the hotel they were lodged.

He watched Ryan and Allie from the corner of his eyes, they were arguing on who would pay for her food.

She didn't like the idea of someone buying her food, it made her feel helpless. He knew that.

The waiter stood there patiently waiting for them to decide.

Dom looked away, he was sickened by seeing Ryan flirting with her every chance he got.

Maybe it was the history they had in common, he still wasn't comfortable with another man showering her that kind of attention.

When he turned to her direction again, Ryan was already leaving.

He waved their waiter over.

Asked if she'd paid.

She didn't, instead she ordered another drink.

He paid for his food and hers and left quietly.

Initially, he was reluctant to leave her there but her friend who'd been with the others ditched them and joined her immediately Ryan left.

There was a long night ahead of him, he had a few calls to make and a little work to do.

He wouldn't be doing any sleeping tonight, he knew he wouldn't be able to because she would be sleeping in his suite with just one wall between them.

He'd agreed with Liam to let her use the vacant room in his suite. He didn't want to initially, but he wouldn't want her out of his sight.

Evie and kath were sharing Liam's suite, it was similar to his.

Dom was typing furiously on his

Laptop, he was almost done with the letter of acceptance of a new contract he was just awarded, he just had to paste his signature on the letter.

The door opened slowly and Allie walked into the lounge.

She looked around excitedly her face turned emotionless when her eyes met his.

She had her sandals in one hand and her purse and phone in the other, her hair was still up in a high ponytail on her head, she looked tired and worried.

She padded slowly towards her bedroom and transferred her sandals to the same hand with her phone, she hesitated a bit, her hand on the door knob.

"Thank you."

She said, turning to glance at him.

"What for?"

He turned to her, arching one brow.

"For paying for my dinner."

She said, her voice devoid of any emotion.

"You're always welcome."

He answered softly. She opened the door and pushed herself in before his unusually husky voice would have any effect on her. She closed and locked the door behind her.

Dom closed his laptop and spread himself on the couch. His mind was in a conflict, he wanted to sleep in his room, it was more comfortable but he also couldn't sleep in a room with just one wall between him and Allie, that would be intentionally torturing himself.

God! He missed her so much that he had a difficult time bellying his excitement when he'd first seen her... after five years... at James school.

He had yet to hear her laugh the way she used to.

And he missed having her in his arms...

And the way she'd frown when concentrating deeply on something and the little pout she'd wear on her lips whenever she was upset.

He sighed, he was still unaccustomed to the fact that he'd let her go.

Like right now he'd want nothing more than to slip into her room with her and convince her not to wear that revealing peach shirt she changed into after they landed here in Brazil because Ryan could take his eyes off her, but that would be going too far, pushing the wrong buttons and the last thing he wanted to do was upset her.

Always You.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara