Link's Last Quest - Chapter One

Link must have been about 17 by now. He was still smashing pots, trying to find rupees and the chickens escaping once again. He took off his minish cap and smiled, waving his long blonde hair out in the sun, his bright blue eyes glistened and his teeth blinding. He sheathed his sword and grabbed his shield running up to the beautiful, princess Zelda. She smiled sweetly at him and grabbed his hand running to the woods and laying down by a pond as dragonflies, birds and frogs swooping past. Link laid beside Zelda and looked to his right, seeing a chicken. But why in the woods? He rolled his eyes and pointed his sword to it, attacking it continuously, slowly breaking a sweat. The floor thuddered and shook as the chicken started to attack him and a whole horde of chickens leaped over the hill by the pond, taking princess Zelda and attacking Link until he was left to one heart. He looked at Zelda and reached out for her but he was too late. He laid on the floor, waiting to get his demise but the chickens had stopped and he noticed a dark figure stood in between the trees. He crawled towards the figure wanting help and suddenly, it all became clear. The Happy Mask Salesman was stood their with a chicken mask on as he smirked under his mask and slowly said "Let's hope you don't get chicken pox." Link was not impressed and just stared at his face, blanky. "Why did the creators never find a voice for you Link, I'll never know." He chuckled and picked link up by the scruff of his neck.