Jieun tried to control tears from falling down from her eyes, but she just couldn't. Myungsoo placed one of his hands over Jieun's and said, "They'll be fine, Eun. Trust me, they'll be."

Jieun didn't say anything. She looked out to the road, biting her lower lips. After a while, she spoke. "Oppa, please help me to call Howon. Tell him to go to Seoul Central Hospital right now, with Jisoo."

Sunggyu tilted his head wondering what happened, as he pulled out his phone, doing as what Jieun told him to.

"What happened?" Hoya asked over the phone.

"Just go." Sunggyu replied and ended the call. He looked to the front, where the mirror reflects Jieun. She was crying.

"What happened?" Woohyun mouthed to Sunggyu. Sunggyu shrugged and mouthed back, "I don't know too."

They had never seen her crying so much. Not even when Hoya left her.

When they arrived at the hospital, Myungsoo dropped Jieun down first in front of the hospital, then went to the parking lot. Sunggyu and Woohyun were about to follow behind her, but they were stopped by Myungsoo.

"I'll explain to you guys." Myungsoo told them and pulled off to the parking lot as soon as Jieun got down.

"Myung, what had happened?"

"Jieun's parents...they're involved in a minor accident. They were sent here earlier. The accident involved a few cars, and unfortunately, Jieun's parents are one of the victims."

They quickly went up to the floor after asking the nurse for it. Jieun was sitting outside the surgery room, with her face buried between her hands. Sunggyu went over and hugged her, saying, "They'll be fine, Jieun."

"Yeah...Eun...you know...ahjussi and ahjumma are strong...they will make it." Woohyun said silently.

The lights of the surgery room were off. Jieun got up and went to the door, waiting for the doctor to come out, bringing her news.

The door was opened after a while. A doctor came out and called, "Relatives of Mr. Seo Hyunsik and Mrs. Jung Ahra."

"I'm here. I'm their daughter."

"Ms. Seo, we have a bad news for you. Mr. Seo had crashed his bones, and unfortunately, we can't save him due to losing too much blood. The bone was stabbed deep into his lungs, causing him cannot be breathing again. But as for Mrs. Jung Ahra, her situation is better. But unfortunately, we have to say, she can't live long. Only a few hours of lifespan. She's transferred into the ICU. You can go to there and see her for the last time." The doctor explained to Jieun and walked away.

Jieun fell. She fell on her knees.

"Why...why..." She sobbed. "Appa...umma...why you just have to leave me..."

The nurses pushed a bed out from the surgery room. No offense, it's Hyunsik. Jieun immediately got up and went to the nurses. It was covered with a white cloth.

Jieun pulled down the cloth slowly, and there revealed Hyunsik's face.

"Appa..." Crying, fell on the ground once again. She can't even expect the fact that she had lost her father.

Myungsoo slowly pulled her into a slight hug, and patted on her back.

While that time, Sunggyu motioned the nurses to go, while he kneeled down and check on Jieun. He looked up for a while and found that Hoya had came.

"Where's them?" Hoya asked. He had knew what happened when he was on the way to the hospital, by listening to the radio.

"Mr. Seo is dead. And for Mrs. Seo...she would die in no longer time." Sunggyu replied as he stood beside Hoya. Hoya was shocked with the sudden statement that Hyunsik had dead.