Don't look now, but granny brought her friends to the beach!

It's past 2 in the morning and I can't sleep so I'm gonna update. If my writing quality sucks there's your explanation.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After you escaped the wrath of Ms. Jay you continued your breakfast with everybody.  Once everyone was  (mostly) satisfied with the amount of food they ingested, you all headed to a nearby beach. 

~{time skip to when you get to the beach}~

You arrived safely at the sandy paradise.  It has been a long time since you have been to a beach, so the second you get there you run up to the shore.  The feeling of your feet sinking into the sand as the gentle waves washed over them is mesmerizing.

The beach was quite empty, surpringly.  There was only you, your group of friends, the d.j. from last night accompanied by a few others, one of which was carrying a puffin, and a few other people you had met at the party. Of course, there were a few other strangers wandering the sand.

You face away from the water and back to the sand, where your friends who have just arrived here are searching for you. 

The weather is surprisingly hot for a day in March.  Even the sand burns your exposed feet a little.  When you meet your friends at the far side of the beach, they are already taking off their shirts.  You turn around and stare off in the opposite direction, avoiding the sight of  shirtless boys.  However, you started to space out and did not observe that Italy was in front of you.

"Ooooh somebody's got the hots for Italy," France teases.

You realize that you have been looking at Italy all this time as you whip around and smack France right across the face.

Without a word, you stomp off.

"Britain!  I dare you to run in the water and dunk," America says.

"No.  The water is really cold and I do not want to get my shorts all wet."

"If ya don't I'll tell everyone your secret."

"Gah! Fine."

Britain slowly makes his way towards the ocean.  He dips his toe into the clear water and winces.  Every time he takes another step into the water he flinches or mutters something under his breath.

"Come one, dude.  The water can't be that cold."

America runs and belly flops into the water, splashing Britain.  During the moment when America is underneath the surface, the world is actually quiet. But nothing can last forever.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  It's f-f-freezing," America manages through chattering teeth.

While America is distracted you jump into the ocean and splash him and Britain. America shutters at the cold water but recovers, and returns the splash. Before you know it, you two are in a full out water fight that Britain refuses to participate in.

"You're getting salt water in my eyes," Britain complains.

He barges out of the water and then falls backwards, back into the ocean. Did he trip on a rock?

Once Britain stands back up America asks, "Yo dude, are you okay?"

"There was an eel that brushed against my foot!"

Your eyes dart into the clear water and search for any eels or related sea creatures. There's a faint movement by a broken clam shell that grabs your attention. You reach into the water and pick up the rabid monster eel that brushed against Britain's foot.

"This is the baby shrimp that scared you half to death," you laugh.

"Do you think I'm crazy? There was an eel, I saw it. I would not get scared by a shrimp," Britain says.

"Oh yeah? Prove it!"

America takes the shrimp from your hand and throws it at Britain. He tries to avoid the shrimp but ends up falling into the water. Again. You give America a high five and you both start laughing. Britain gets back to land in okay condition, not harmed by any more 'eels'.

More people have jumped into the water now. You could stay here all day, but if you soak in the water too long you'll be so numb you won't be able to get out (it's happened to me before). So, you step out of the water and into the sunlight.

One of the only people not in the water is Greece. He is sleeping on a beach towel. This would be the perfect opportunity to pull a prank on him.

You run back to the water and chose a few strands of slimy sea weed. Then, you carry them back to the beach and set them down on Greece's face. He doesn't move or even appear to be awake. Since he isn't waking up, you run back to the water and try to find something else to wake him up with. Right as you are about to reach the shore something gooey slides down your back. You remove whatever it is from your back and observe it. Seaweed.

Behind you, Greece is siting up with no seaweed on his face. Where did the water plants go? I wonder.

"I'm not mad that you put seaweed on my face," Greece tells you.

"Oh. Okay."

You trot through the sand over to Greece and sit down next to him.

"You're purple," He discerns.

"I am? Oh, it's from the water. I'm fine."

"It doesn't look like you're fine."

Greece gets a beach towel from the pile beside him. He wraps the towel around you, along with his arm. You look up at him questioningly.

"I'm just trying to keep you as warm as possible. I don't want you to get hypothermia."

"Thanks...Where did you get all these towels from anyway,?" you converse.

"There was a family using them but they went back to their car for some reason. I figured we needed them more than they did, so I borrowed them."

"Borrowed,?" you scoff. "Ha, more like stole."

"Call it whatever you want."

From behind you think you hear a sound. Quiet, soft at first, but then violent. You look in the direction of the noise and see a stampede of old ladies. And at the front of the hoard is your granny.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Woohoo! It's 3:15 a.m!

Hope that you liked this chapter.