Dance with me?

Your grandma must've seen this too, because her car comes to an immediate hault. She stomps out of her Mercedes and is appalled to see someone on it.

"Excuse me?! Why are you on my car,?" grandma yowls.

"Oh, don't worry about it," France says.

Grandma walks up to France. "You listen to me you slimy little-I remember you! You tried to sneak into my bakery in the middle of the night and knocked over a table! If I see you again I will not think twice about getting a restraining order!"

France runs away from your grandma without another word. He sees you when he passes the bakery and winks.

Was he the one following me home?

You head upstairs to your room and collapse onto your bed. It is around 10:30 p.m., you are exausted, and you instantly fall asleep.

Beep beep beep!

Why do alarms have to be so annoying?

You slowly ride out of bed and do your daily morning routine. You walk to school, get through your first three classes, and are now on your way to lunch. Along the walls of the hallway are posters about the upcoming school dance.

"Herro (Y/N)."

Japan sees you in the hallway.

"Hey Japan," you say.

All of a sudden Japan looks very flustered.

"Ugh-so I was wondering if you-um-heard about the school dance that's tonight."

"Yeah, are you going?"

"I normary don't go to dances and parties rike that, but I just thought I would ask if you wanted to-"

"Well hello (Y/N)," China interrupts. "Want to go with me to the dance tonight?"

America notices Japan and China talking to you, so of course he invites himself over to the group.

"Wanna get a burger tonight, (Y/N)?"

"Ok...sure."

You weren't quite sure who you were responding to.

Did three people seriously just ask me out?!

You make your way to the cafeteria in shock, like most days. The frenzy and chaos that takes place in this room hasn't stopped since your first day here. There are still fish being thrown and fights being fought.

You walk to your lunch table with Japan, who hasn't mentioned the dance since he got interrupted. His gaze is set on the ground and he looks really embarrassed.

You gather up all of your courage and ask, "Japan? Will you go to the dance with me?"

Japan smiles and nods his head.

"You're-a going to a dance with (Y/N)? I want to come with you!"

Italy's voice echoes throughout the cafeteria. Everyone you have met this year; Russia, Britain, France, etc.; comes running up to you and starts asking to join you at the dance.

Wow.  All of my friends have just asked me to the dance.  Well, at least this day can't get any weirder.

(That's a lie just so you know)