Goodmorning Kappa

+Pic is Chanels (In order Chanel #5, Chanel #3, and Chanel #2)

(Grace POV)

Waking up in the morning realizing your life is about to change in a matter of hours is one of the most bizarre feelings in the world that I have ever experienced.

Today is the day where I start University! As excited I am, I cant help but feel nervous for the new start of my life to begin. Squinting my eyes, I push the covers off of my body, slowly climbing out of my bed. This is the last time I will be sleeping in this single bed, let alone in this room of mine.

Knock Knock Knock!

"Come in!" I yell towards my door as it swings open to reveal my dad fully clothes and ready for the long day ahead.

"Hey dad, what's up?" I ask as I begin to make my bed.

"Oh nothing darling just checking up on my college student!" He says with a smile plastered on his face.

Blushing, I shake my head as I finish fixing the pillows. "Not yet dad, I still have a few hours until I have to be at the school for my dorm" I reply.

"Well hurry up and pack all your belongings, its going to be a long way until you get to the school, I suggest we leave in an hour and a half, to avoid the fucking traffic.." He replies with a hint of humor dripping itself onto the somewhat joke.

"Of course dad" I say smiling brightly at him. Nodding his head, he exits my room, closing the door on the way out. 'There is going to be a lot to pack..' I say to myself.

(Chanel Orbilens POV)

All around the world pretty girls
Jump the line to the front
Do what we like Get what we want
Were just so pretty!

I am the queen bee in my kingdom.

The rest of the University is pure shit except for me and my girls. My name is Chanel Orbilen, I am the queen of Kappa Kappa House.

One of the most highly and sought out sororities in this University, and of course maybe even the world. I despise being told what to do, I am the ruler and I give the rules. I give the orders, the plans, everything. I can even make Chanel #2 scrub my feet if I wanted too.

Who's to say that had never happened.

All around the world pretty girls!

Ugh can this fucking song end already?! I say to myself as I reach over to my left and pick up my alarm and with force I throw it at the wall, watching the I pod shatter in half. Gasps are heard across the room.

"Good morning Chanel" The other chanels say with a little bit of hesitance dripping from their voices. Hmph, just the way I like it.

"Good morning Bitches, now get the fuck out, I have to get ready for the day."

I order with a smile plastered onto my lips. The other Chanels hurry out the door as they know to obey me or else horrible things will come their way. Other than that I love the girls.

I get off of my bed, slipping on my gouche bunny slippers as I make my way to my bathroom, then to my shower.

'Time to get ready for the day'. I say to myself as I flip my gorgeous bleach blonde hair. Let's just say I'm a bit in love with myself. Then again who wouldn't.

(Grace's POV)

"Ok dad! I got it from here!" I yell at him as I lift the remainder of my suitcases out of his Toyota Prius, quite the car if you ask me. I chuckle at my lame ass joke as I drop them onto the floor, watching my dad come to me and envelops me in a warm hug.

Aww... I wrap my arms around him as I hug him with the same daughterly love.

"I love you dad" I say with a drop of sadness in my voice.

"I love you too Grace" he says as he strokes my strawberry blonde curly strands.

I let go and I give him one last look before I pick up my last bags and walk towards the main campus entrance. Goodbye High School, Hello University.