Chapter 10 (part 2)

The doctor snaps her fingers in my face a few times making me focus on her and tells me the news and all I can feel is like the world is ending.

"I'm sorry alpha but your mates in a coma"

A coma

My mates in a coma

Because of me

):Flashback:(

Before he can finish that sentence I smell blood. My mates blood. My wolfs takes full control and I let him as he runs us up the stairs and into our guest room.

I break down the door quickly to see nothing but the smell Of her blood its overpowering her natural smell .I listen carefully to hear her heart which is slowing down . Oh no.

I find the smell is coming from the bathroom and try to enter but the stupid door is locked.

Careful to keep listening to her heart beat I kick down the door and what I see is enough to make me cry in agony.

There on the floor is my mate a silver knife on the floor beside her limp body. There are at least twenty slashes on each arm and a few more on her thighs. But what makes it worse is the letter  I find beside her body I quickly grab my mates body and take the note gentky in my hands and run us to the car.

End of flashback.

"A coma what do you mean a coma. How long will she be in this so called coma and what can help her get out of it" I snarl out at the now shaking nurse.

"S-she should come out of her coma in a few hours or a few days she's just um resting. She lost a lot of blood on the way here. The injury to the head is deep a little deeper and she would've died. I think she might of hit her head on the corner of a counter or possibly the bathtub. We think that the brain damage is going to possibly render her speech and possibly how she thinks. So now its all on her to wake up. "

We can't do anything

I know but maybe if we

NO let the doctors handle this they will help our mate no matter what

Why are you so cool about this she's OUR MATE

OBVIOUSLY  but they are healers from the moon goddess herself so our mate will make it 

Okay your right

What was in the letter

"ALPHA" snaps the nurse impatiently.

"What" I reply quietly

"I said that we will send a doctor back when you can see her for now you can wait here" she says a hint of anger in her voice.

"Alright" I reply drained.

She looks momentarily shocked before nodding and walking off. I quickly sit down feeling like I've aged ten years. A crinkle breaks me out of my daze and I quickly pale remembering the paper in my pocket.

I gently grab the paper from my pocket as though it is glass. The first thing  I realize is her blood on the paper making me flinch.

But nothing could compare me for what the note said and how much I wish she was lying.

Dear Alpha Kyle

I know if your reading this that I have succeed in my attempts at suicide. I will tell you the truth the moment I realized I was your mate I knew I couldn't stay.

  I can not and will not stand for a mate that abused me in the past or    One that acts as though we will be fine.
   I believed that when I turned 18 I would find my mate and he would take me away from this hell hole you call home.
  I was a naive girl but I know better now I will not get my happily ever after.  I will not get to know what love is all because of you.
   So Alpha tell me was all the years of abuse verbal and physical  worth it. Did you get what you wanted. I have scars, cuts , opened wounds , broken bones , and worst of all the thing that can never be fixed me.

       I wanted my mate for so long only to be disappointed with a mate like you. YOU ARE A MONSTER and you will never be my mate.

          I have never felt more hatred ,disgust or disappointed in someone you are a disgrace a to every pair of mates out there.

          I mean come on why on earth would I want to have you a as a mate. You are a terrible person and I have pity on your soul.

                         Sincerely your mate

         Ps: Rot in hell >:)

  I reread the letter two more times before I break down.  She doesn't love me. I mean I know she would not all of a sudden say " I love you Kyle your the best mate in the world" but I wasn't expecting this.

   "Alpha you can see the Luna now. She's out of surgery and we successfully moved her to room 223."

She really hates us

She doesn't want us

She doesn't even want to stay alive because of us

You really think that after what we put her through that she would want to stay with us . I expected her to run away and I was going to give her time.

But it seems our mate wants NOTHING to do with us

"ALPHA"

"Yes" I said my voice weaker then expected. I immediately clear my throat and use my alpha voice.not wanting to show weakness in front of this nurse.

"I said you can see the Luna now. She's out of surgery and we successfully moved her to room 223." She replies back with a hint of sass.

I glare daggers at her and she immediately bows her head. I get up an walk to my mates room quickly. Every step feeling like someone is slowly suffocating me.

Her note basically wrote that she hates us. What are we gonna do.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Okay Guys I didn't mean to update this I was actually writing more to this chapter but I guess not. Plus I would like to nominate myself for most terrible updater on Wattpad .

I will explain my reasons:

#1. School

#2. Laziness

#3. Laziness

I deeply apologize for making all of you wait so long here's the gun

😥🔫.

*hides behind couch*

*cry's out loudly*

HAVE MERCY PLEASE IM TO BEAUTIFUL TO DIE

Teddy_bear_sweats