Graduation Party

Riley's POV:

"When we were five they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up, our answers were things like: astronaut, president, or in my case, a princess. When were were ten they asked again. We answered: a rockstar, cowboy, or in my case a gold medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how about this. Who the hell knows? This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get suck somewhere chill. Fall in love-a lot. Major in philosophy because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday. when they ask again what we want to be...we won't have go guess...we'll know." I have to admit that it is a pretty good speech. I may hate Jessica, but she did a good job. I am only at the graduation for Jasper, I don't know how many times they have graduated, but this is the first one where I am here.

I have to admit, Alice throws the best parties, not that I've been to a lot of them, I just don't think that anyone else could top this.

I was dancing with Jasper, since he is the only reason why I'm really here, besides Rose of course, she is kinda like a mom to me, which is nice.

Alice's POV:

As I was walking down the stairs, I saw a vision.

A vampire was holding up Bella's red blouse.

"Alice what did you see?" Bella came and brought me out of my trance.

"The decision has been made."

"What's going on?" One of the muts asked.

"You're not going to Seattle."

"No." I said shaking my head. "They're coming here."

Riley's POV:

"They'll be here in four days." Alice told everyone.

"This could turn into a blood bath." Carlisle pointed out.

"Who's behind it?" Edward asked, who was sitting next to Bella.

"I didn't see anyone I recognized...maybe one."

"I know his face, he's local. Riley Biers. He didn't start this."

"Whoever did is staying out of the action."

"They must be playing with the blindspots in your visions." Carlisle observed.

"By the way, the army is coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town." Jasper said.

"Hold up what damn army?" Jacob asked.

"Newborns, their kind." I said. "Couldn't you get that?"

"What are they after?" Embry asked.

"They were passing around Bella's sent, her red blouse."

"Their after Bella? What the hell does this mean?" Jacob is seriously not the person who should be here. He's not the Alfa.

"It means an ugly fight, lives lost." Jacob looked and Embry and Quil and they both nodded.

"Alright, we're in."

"No. You'd get yourselves killed, no way."

"I wasn't asking for permission."

"Edward-"

"It means more protection for you."

"Jacob, do you think Sam would agree to...an understanding?"

"As long as we get to kill some vampires."

"Jasper?" Carlisle asked for his opinion.

"They'll give us the numbers, and newborns won't know they even exist. That'll give us an edge."

"We'll need to coordinate."

"Carlisle, they're going to get hurt."

"We'll all need some training. Fighting newborns requires knowledge that Jasper has." I gave my boyfriend a puzzled look. "You're welcome to join us," Carlisle said to Jacob.

"Alright, name the time and place."

"Jake. You don't know what you're getting into."

"Bella, this is what we do. You should be happy, look at us, working together, you are the one who wanted us to get along, remember?"