The 'Party'

Riley's POV:

"You sure this is okay, I'd hate to be a party crasher." Bella told Jake as they walked in front of me.

"Technically, you're a council meeting crasher." He replied. "See, the council leaders? Dad, Quil's grandpa, and Sue Clearwater. She took over for Harry when he died."

"Okay, we should not be here." Oh, now she notices that I'm here.

"You're okay. I thought, I mean, they thought that it'd be good for you to hear the histories."

"The histories? The tribes histories, aren't they saceret?"

"We all got a role to play, and you're part of this. I mean, it's the first time Seth, Leah, and Quil will here them to, but you are the first outsider, ever."

"If I had known that, then I would dress better?" Is she asking a question?

"Jake!" I heard the voice of one of my longest friends.

"Hey."

"About time you got here, Paul's been hovering the grub, but I saved you some burgers."

"Good looking out bro." Bro? I'm sorry is he trying to act cool, cause it isn't working. "Bella this is Seth Clearwater, Leah's brother, newest member of the pack." They shook hands.

"Newest, bestest, brightest-"

"And slowest," Jake said putting him in a head lock position. Just then we heard a whistle.

"Come on, your dad's about to start." As soon as I heard that I walked streight to the camp fire, ignoring Bella and Jake. I then sat down by Leah.

The Quileute's  have been a small tribe since the beginning, but we've always had magic in our blood. We were great spirit warriors, shape-shifters. They transformed to a powerful wolf. This enabled us to tear off our enemies, and to protect our tribe. One day, our warriors came across a creature, it looked like a man, but it was hard like stone and cold as ice. Our warriors sharp teeth finally tore it apart, but only fire would completely destroy it.

They lived in fear, the cold man was not alone. And they were right.

​She took her vengeance out on the village. Our elder chief Taha Aki was the only spirit warrior left to save the tribe, after his son was killed.

Taha Aki spirit wife could see that he would lose. The third wife was no magical being, no special powers but one, courage.

The third wife sacrifice distracted the cold woman, long enough for Taha Aki to destroy her. She saved the tribe.

Over time our enemies have disappeared, but one remains, the cold ones. Our magic awakens when they are near. We sense it now, we feel the threat in our blood. Something terrible is coming, and we must all be ready, all of us.

A/N: The last bit took to long to write. I hated that.