"The reason we were sent here is because when school started Melissa couldn't take bullying. She wasn't supposed to take it in the first place. But teenagers are cruel. I had to stay with her at all times out of the house and when dad was home I had to keep her with me, or lets face facts, He would me dead.

"She'd sleep with me, wake up with me, eat with me, go school with me, stay next to me. Everything was Lissa and Melissa. No one ever said her name with my name and vis versa. We were one.

"Anyway my dad sold us and they wanted one of us and not the other. He tried to explain because he knew how it all went. It only took two days of us being apart to start the depression. Anyway your dad found out and took us away and what did my dad do. He said "okay, good luck." Like were pieces of furniture."

I looked at them. They both were shocked, but accepting.

"What exactly are those flaws?" Vanessa questioned leaning into Paris.

"Um there's a flaw in our connection. One is When we aren't together like in the same room it breaks. I go from knowing her thoughts and emotions, synchronized heart beats to nothing. Behind a wall it's all a guessing game.

"The second is when I get angry, I'm just upset but when I get pissed I can't control myself. It's a defect.

"Three is that I'm stronger than Mel but we have the same muscles mass and straight. It takes more for her to get to it. When she was born they stared her on hormones and now she gets a shot every year for it.

"Four is I have the inability to feel scared, stressed, happy, pissed, and guilt if the situation has nothing to do with Mel.

"Five is Melissa has the inability to feel anger. If she frowns its because she's sad or confused.

"Six is physically, we are the same. There is no difference between us at all. Even Our hair is the same length.

"Seven is like I said, we are genetically perfect, but I don't get a period. Because naturally my hormones are testosterone so I also get doses of estrogen to even things out, but I still have masculinity.

"And finally eight is the anxiety."

I held up eight fingers and smiled at then I remembered Mel was in the room all alone. All of asudden I heard a scream I looked at my watch it had Been about thirty minutes already. I quickly got up ran to the room with Paris and Vanessa behind.

"What's happening?" Paris asks as I busted into the room.

I run to Mel and pull her into my arms. She squirmed around and tears fell from her closed eyes.

"She's having a terror. This hasn't happened since...I left her for the first time." A tear fell from my eye at the memory. We were eleven, dad had found out we were lovers and sent me across the united states to live with my grandma.

He pulled me out of gym class, the only class I didn't share with Melissa. And shipped me off. That night was the first time I'd felt her while we were apart.

She was hurting and I was too. It only killed me that I couldn't make her hurting stop.

I stopped eating and sleeping and I was put into the hospital and shipped back to Ohio, where Mel was also in the hospital. She cried so much she dehydrated herself.

The day we went home I put her to bed and I left the room to think. I stared up at the stars for what felt like minutes. Then I heard her screams. I grabbed her and held onto her.

She woke up and hugged me and She kissed me, and that was the first time we made love.

I stared down at her while Paris and Vanessa watched. I haven't been asleep without her for now four years now.

she opened her eyes to me and lowered them immediately. She wasn't letting me in like she didn't want me to know her dream or thoughts. Instantly, shame invaded my body as her fear tagged along with it. Quickly escaping my arms, she runs into the bathroom shutting and locking the door behind her. What was this, she never hides anything from me. Why now?

I quickly rush to the door and slide down the thick material. Looking up at Paris and Nessa is softly ask them to leave. Almost immediately they were gone, and I was left sitting in a dark room with my back against a bathroom door. I could feel Mel on the other side in the exact same position, but she knew only verbal contact could be made while she was still behind that door.

"Teddy Bear, Talk to me baby, Please," I begged her shamelessly.

"Ducky, your already angry, I'm not going to make it worse." She spoke softly to me trough the door.

"Was it about that kid?" Oh hells yes I was pissed but sure as heck wasn't gonna let her know that. I just really want to get her out of this bathroom.

Then all of a suddenly door slightly opened I stood to find My teddy bear looking at the ground dreadfully. I pulled her into my arms and led her back to the bed. Taking my clothes off, I hop into bed with her and pull her body back into me.

"Teddy bear, I'm sorry. I wasn't here. I'll never leave you alone again. I promise." I kissed her forehead. our hearts weren't in sync but I did feel something.

suddenly her hands started to roam under my tank top. There was no way in hell was I going to refuse her again. Plus, this the second time in one night that she was engaging sex so she must really need it. Making love keeps us completely on track. like connection wise you cant have healthy relationship without love making and honestly we could barley go a week with out doing the do.

slowly flipping myself on top of her I start to passionately kiss her. I let my tongue explore her mouth as she released servile satisfying moans.

I suddenly stop and get up. I had this new toy I wanted to try. I almost never use toys on Mel but when I do she loves them.

I run to my bag and to grab it. This is gonna be one hell of a night for the both of us.

Thanks for reading hope you liked it. Check out my new story She's Mine. It has quite a bit to with my recently ended story Our Love Right.- Fev