"Everybody spread out, you need all the room possible!" I yelled at them smiling.

They smiled back at me and did as I said.

A few hours later I was walking in my house still sweating my ass off. I dropped my duffle bag by the door and sniff the air.

"Where the damn food?" I mugged walking further into the house. I turned to my right and looked in the kitchen, nothing. I walked in and saw a note on the fridge door:

Dear Zari,
your dad and I went on a little trip for the rest of the week. Sorry for the late notice, there's food in the fridge and there's money under your pillow for the days that we're gone, be good and no parties.
-with much love mom and dad❤

I looked at note and laughed.

"Yea right." I mumbled grabbing a Welch orange pineapple juice and walking up to my bathroom stripling out my sweaty clothes. I walked in my bathroom fully naked, and sat my juice down on the sink, then I turned on the shower and stepped in instantly moaning from how hot the water was, and how good it felt.

Moments later I heard the shower door opening and closed. I looked back to see Chris fully naked and standing behind me. I smirked at him and turned to face him fully.

"Bout time you came." I said folding my arms across my chest, putting pressure on my left leg.

He chuckled and walked up to me holding my waist and gently pushed me again the shower wall.

"Shut that shit up." He mumbled before kissing on my neck. Wanting more I lifted my head exposing more of my neck, and closing my eyes lightly.

His lips explored my neck and my hand crept up the back of his neck, grabbing a handful of his hair and lightly moaning.

He lifted me up by my ass, and I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist. His kisses slowed down as he kissed up my neck to my lips. I opened my eyes, I slowly bit my lip cupped both of his cheeks and kissing with passion.

Within seconds I felt his member tap against my entrance, and gladly I gripped it pushing it in me.

"Mmm." I moaned wrapping my arms around his neck.

He did a light groan as he pushed the rest of himself inside of me, causing a rush to go through my body.

That day we fucked all day in the shower. Hot steamy sex sounds so good right about now.

I grabbed the rag and quickly added soap to it and start rubbing on my body. I felt something trickle down my thigh, so I looked down and sighed loudly.

"Am I really that damn wet?" I asked myself quickly washing off and stepping out the shower. Grabbing a drying towel and drying off.

I lotion my body putting on a all black matching set, I slipped on a plain white crop top, and my white sunflower highwaisted shorts. I slipped on some all black Nike socks and put on my timberland boots. Surprisingly all my clothes still fit on me perfectly. Satisfied with my outfit I threw my hair in a high bun, but quickly took it out parting my hair down the middle and putting on my head jewelry that was made out of real gold and diamonds, not them fake shit. I slipped my gold Rolex watch on, and opened the bedroom door walking down the hall and down the steps.