c4

after rose looked down at her now stained shirt, she needed to clean some of it off. so she walked up to the cashier.

"do you have any paper towels?" rose asked looking up at the boy. and rose was definitely thinking he was cute. he had dirty blonde wavy and kind of curly hair.

the boy gave the girl a smile, and replied with a yes.

"having a bad day?" the boy asked getting the paper towels.

"you noticed my shirt didn't you," she said as she looked at the stain again.

"i saw what happened, and you look really tired," the boy said to rose as he set the towels onto the counter. and then he started to scribble something onto them.

"yeah, can i get a coffee?" she said still smiling at the boy.

"mhm," he said while handing her paper towels. rose got the paper towels and saw numbers scribbled onto the first one with a dash guessing it was the boys name. she took it and put it in her back pocket.

after rose was waiting the boy named ashton finally passed her the drink and gave her a smile. rose looked down since she blushing at the nice boy.

"aren't you gonna charge me?" she asked getting her wallet out.

"no it's on me," he said pushing the cup of coffee towards her a little.

"aw, thank you." rose said as she put her wallet back in her pocket and taking the coffee.

"anytime," ashton said.

"i hope i see you around.. ashton," she said turning around slowly feeling her face getting red.

as rose walked out she smiled like an idiot thinking about the boy.

-

it was now monday and rose was finishing off her assignment in class. while calum was flirting with the girl next to him.

"okay class, since it seems like we're done. and you guys wanna talk, i will put you in partners." ms. herly said and everyone sighed.

rose wasn't so focused on who she got, she just wanted to get out of the class. then ms. herly finally got to rose's name.

"rose and luke," the teacher said rose got up and started walking to the well known boy.

"wait, no no. sorry, your partner is calum." the teacher said looking at her chart again. and rose looked at the boy with a death glare and walked towards him with hate. and she sat next to the side of the boy.

"roda?" calum said to rose.

"rose," she said to calum with a cold toned voice.

"okay, so now what?" calum said tapping his pencil on the desk.

"finish the damn assignment together," rose said rolling her eyes and then writing again.

"you mad babe?" calum said while taking his pencil and lifting her chin with it. surprisingly rose took the force of his pencil. and rose was so disgusted by his use of babe. she wanted to throw up. but she liked the way his voice was raspy and had a accent. rose was gonna barf little pieces of her heart at that point.

"what do you think the answer is for question five?" rose asked pushing the pencil away from her. and ignoring calum's question.

"i don't know, you tell me." calum said shrugging.

"i asked you, do something and find it." rose said pushing the english book towards him.

"we got a sassy one over here," calum said.

"shut up, and find it." rose said getting stressed a little. since she is talking to calum who she hates/likes she couldn't focus. and rose really needed to get her grades up.

"make me," calum said looking at rose. and rose wasn't that stupid. she decided, that if he messed with her. it wouldn't hurt for some payback.

rose checked if the teacher was looking and she leaned in and calum started to lean in also.

"what the fuck," calum said out loud. but thankfully not loud enough for everyone to hear.

"that's for fucking tripping me," rose said pointing at the boy.

"oh, that was you?" calum said still holding onto his cheek since rose slapped him. "you have a nice ass then," calum said licking his lips.

"you're disgusting," rose said rolling her eyes.