c2

"finally, we're out of this shit hole." rose said with relief as nikki and her walked to the parking lot.

"and away from that shit face calum," nikki said.

"so i'll see you at 8." rose said before they split apart to go home.

nikki
yo pick me up

rose
omw

"heyo," rose said as nikki entered the car.

"sup, chicken nut." nikki said.

"mind if i play some jonas brothers?" rose said getting her cd out.

"nice nice, love me some jonas." nikki said.

"okay, got any movies you wanna see?" rose asked as she put in the cd and started driving to the movie theatre.

"you already know," nikki said giving rose a smug look.

"then it shall be paper towns," rose said knowing her best friend so well.

when they arrived they got their tickets, and decided to buy some snacks. after getting their snacks, they decided to wait inside the theater and watch the previews. but half of the time they were on their phones.

- - - - after the movie - - - -

"that was such a good movie," rose exclaimed.

"very, hey there's a arcade wanna hang there?" she said as she pointed towards the place.

"yeah, sure." rose said following behind nikki.

they both entered the room, and headed straight for guitar hero.

"i win," rose said jumping up and down.

"next time i'll get you, imma go play some ice hockey with that cute boy." nikki replied taking off the guitar and heading towards the boy. and rose was left alone.

"nice shredding skills," someone with a australian accent said.

"it was just on some game," rose said shaking it off not knowing who the voice was.

"i'll show you some tricks," the voice said coming closer and taking the other guitar.

as rose looked up, she saw it was calum.

"fuck off," rose said as she took the guitar strap off of her and setting it down.

"it was a dare okay? i'm sorry." he said giving rose a sorry look. "forgive me?" he said shortly after. rose couldn't control herself, she just realized the boy she hates and likes is talking to her.

"teach me those tricks," she said getting the guitar on her again.

after a while of calum teaching her tricks, she had one thing wrong. so calum went behind her and showed her how to press the buttons.
and rose was really losing her mind at that point.

"rose, for fuck sakes you're daydreaming again." rose heard nikki said as she waved her hands in rose's face.