c1

chapter dt : stardustcal
tysm love!

i walked out of class rethinking about my feelings for this guy. i needed to focus on myself, my grades are getting low because of my daydreaming. and as my sister-like friend said i should stop wasting my time.

since i was so caught up in my thoughts i felt my whole body falling to the ground. and my books scattered to the floor. and i heard laughing, i felt pain at my knees. i looked at where the laughing was coming. and i saw it was calum's group of friends. and my heart broke because he was the one laughing with them. he was also the one with the foot sticking out.

there was so many thoughts in my head, i rushed getting my books and getting up. i walked to my locker weirdly since my knees were still burning. and the laughs were heard distantly still. i could feel the tears coming up in my eyes, i was at my locker. so i just threw my books inside. and before i ran off, thankfully nikki came to the rescue.

"hey hey, what's wrong?" she said grabbing my shoulders.

"that," i said looking back at the group of calum's friends.

"what the fuck, why are they laughing?" she said.

"calum tripped me, maybe you're right. i need to focus on myself and stop wasting my time." i said closing my locker.

"look, first of all you shouldn't be crying over him okay? and second, how bout a movie tonight? clear your mind and forget about that little shit." she said making me smile like she always does.

"thanks," i said wiping the few tears from my face.