Chapter 13

I had finally reached school. People blatantly stared at me and of course it was about the hickeys. When they tried to ask I just ignored them. It's what I always do.

I wasn't in the mood for happy faces today so I decided to just spend my time before homeroom in the library. I know Jen will come looking for me soon but I couldn't really give a fuck.

When the bell for homeroom rang I sighed in relief and made my way to class. I sat down at my usual seat and ignored all the stares and whispers.

When the teacher was done with role call we all left for first period.

"There you are I was wondering where you went off to." Jen said when I sat down next to her. "I was in the library." I answered.

"Why do you have hickeys on your next Tori?" I simply ignored her not being able to look at her and lie. "Tori please tell me, you know im here for you. Come on we're best friends we don't keep things from each other." I still ignored her.

I looked away afraid the tears will fall down and then I'd spill everything. "Fine turn into a bitch I don't give a shit." It hurt to hear her say that but I knew that I was hurting her as well.

The period went by painfully slow. The next two periods went by the same and all I wanted to do was hide and curl up into a ball to cry. When lunch came around I went to sit next to Jen, she looked up at me and I gave her a weary smile. She smiled back and motioned for me to sit.

"Jen im sorry for ignoring you it's just... something I can't really talk about to anyone and I want to tell you so badly but I really can't." She nodded but I knew she didn't mean it.

"Hey girls whats up!" Dalton said loudly while giving me a side hug. I quickly pushed him off of me and got up quickly. "I have to go pee." I stated.

Smooth Tori, real smooth.

I made my way to the bathroom and waited for enough time then went back to the table.

When I returned I sat as far as possible from the guys. They all gave me confused looks but I just smiled at them, though im sure a person could tell it was forced.

"Hello slut." Natasha, just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse. "What do you want Natasha?" Foster said with a cold glare.

"Oh nothing im just talking to the girl with so many hickeys on her neck. So tell us Tori how'd you get them. Was he a good bang? You should know since your a whore."

"But that's all you'll ever be, someone's whore. No one will love you, care for you nothing they'll just use you. Trust me I should know, you know Dennis says a lot about you." I was trying my best to keep calm as much as I might it didn't work.

I stood up and was about to hit her when she spoke again, "Uh uh uh now what would Dennis say if he found out you hit his cousin hhm?" I froze then released my fist and let my arm fall to my side.

I grabbed my things and walked away while everyone started to laugh at me. Some were actually surprised because I have never backed down from a fight.

But what was I suppose to do, she basically has the power to make Dennis fire me if she wants.

I quikly ran to the bathroom and let the tears fall. I hate my life! Why couldn't it have been easier. I'm not needed here, why would anyone want me here? Natashas right I am just a whore to be used by people, and thats what I'll always be.

I made a rash decision. I looked through my bag before I found what I was looking for. I held the blade to my wrist and just as I was about to slice the bathroom door burst open.

I was expecting to see Jen or one of the guys but no I saw Jacob. He looked pissed as hell. "You have been letting- what are you doing?!" His voice boomed around the whole bathroom.

I hid my face in shame and shrugged. "Tori give me the scissors right now." He demanded, with a voice I've never heard from him before.

It wasn't cold like when he's mad, it wasn't obnoxious when he's being cocky, it was more of a concerned voice. A voice I've never heard from him before.

I handed it over to him and he quickly threw it in the dustbin. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me and I instantly stiffened. "Relax im not going to hurt you Tori. I never would." I semi-relaxed against him and let the silence just drift between us.

"Why did you let him touch you Tori?" I shut my eyes tightly not wanting to respond. "Tori you have to tell me please." He begged me and thats when I broke.

"I did it for my mom! I needed the money and I had been working at the Diner before he took over..." I proceeded to tell him the rest. To be honest it felt good to tell somone.

"Tori why couldn't you just ask someone for help anyone would have helped, I would have helped." I looked over at him to see a pained expression on his face.

"Im sorry Jacob but I didn't want to ask for help. I didn't want to owe anyone anything." He sighed and hugged me tightly.

"You guys can come in now." I said knowing they were listening the whole time. The door burst open and Jen practically teleported over to me. She hugged me tightly while we both cried. Jacob got off if the floor while the guys came and sat down by us.

"Jacob," he turned around to face me, "thank you for being there for me as well." He smiled at me then left without a single word.

"Tori im so so so sorry this happened to you and that I didn't see it! I've been the worlds worst best friend ever please forgive me?" Jen cried into my shoulder.

I hugged her tightly and the guys joined in. Yes we haven't actually known each other for long but I just feel like I can trust them enough.

"Thank you guys for being there for me."

The rest of the day we skipped class and relaxed. I made them promise not to tell anyone especially my mom. They all agreed much to their dismay.

When the guys took me home I unlocked the door and walked inside. "Mom I'm home!" I yelled I was about to make my way upstairs until I saw two suitcases packed.

My mom walked next to the bags and crossed her arms over her chest. "Mom whats this?" I saw her eyes glazed over with tears but she didn't let them fall.

"I want you out of my house." It felt like the wind was knocked out of me at that moment. "B-but why?" I didn't care that tears were falling from my eyes now.

"I don't want a whore in my house now get out! You can't fool me saying nothing is happening with those hickeys on your neck. You're doing this crap again and im not going to stand by and watch again."

"Now get out of my house and don't you dare come back!" My whole world came crumbling down. She hates me! Just because I wanted to help her, she thinks im a whore now. But I am and thats all im ever going to be.

I quickly grabbed the bags and turned to my mom again pleading with my eyes for her to change her mind. She just looked away from me with disgust clear in her eyes. Though they still held pain, so I knew she didn't really hate me.

I walked over to the door and stopped just outside of it. "I love you mom no matter how much you hate me. I'll still bring your meds for you."

"I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" She screamed and slammed the door shut. I called the first person I could think of who I knew would know how to deal with this.

"Hello, Tori?"

"Hey Darron? Can I stay with you for a little while?"