Chapter 3

"Jen would you calm the fuck down!" She was busy hyperventilating because she had just seen Anna with Ethan holding hands. "But-but-ugh what the hell is wrong with her doing this to me. That's it im getting over now!" No she won't Jens said that countless times but its never lasted. She always ends up forgiving Anna and getting hurt again.

Sometimes I really wish I could slap Anna but I know I would get into so much shit.

I rolled my eyes at her and we sat down by our seats. "Ms.Satten do me a favour please and take this to the office?" I nodded and got the paperwork from my teacher and started to walk to the office.

I turned a corner and suddenly I was on the floor. I groaned and got up. "Im so sorry I didn't see you-" I was interrupted by a sneer from someone. I looked up and saw three amazingly gorgeous guys standing in front of me.

One of them had blonde hair and green eyes, second one had hazel brown hair and green eyes and finally the last one had jet black hair and green eyes.

"You should be sorry. Watch where your going next time bitch!" Blondey shouted in my face, thats when I snapped.

"Listen here assholes I apologised but you weren't the only ones who got knocked into and you guys knocked into me as well so im waiting for an apology as well." I crossed my arms over my chest and glared straight into their mesmerising green eyes.

They had a confused look on their faces so I knew that they weren't smart enough to understand. "Okay im gonna explain it easier to you your going to say sorry to me then im going to except it. Come on you can say the word follow me So-rry. Sorry." I dont know why I wasn't freaking out infront of them but something about them just made me already want to bash their heads into the wall.

"Are you serious right now?" The one with black hair asked. "Oh for fuck sakes just say the god damn word then I will be on my way."

"Sorry."

"Thank you and I accept your apology, goodbye." Then I walked off leaving them dumbfounded.

After I got back from the office I walked into class and you know who I saw, those three good looking guys by my groups table. Where did my group go? Wheres Jen?

I looked around the class and saw Jen and the rest of my group at a new table that was now full. I internally groaned and made my way back to my seat which was next to hazel brown haired guy.

I decided to ignore them not wanting to speak and wrote down the notes for the class. Though that didn't last long because brown haired guy started to poke me with a pencil.

I tried my best to ignore it but I eventually got so pissed off I grabbed the pencil and broke it in two. I gave it back to him and gave him a fake smile. He just smirked at me while the other two wanted to burst out laughing.

"So whats your name?" I looked up to the blonde and lifted my eyebrow at him. "Why should I tell you?" They shrugged but didn't reply.

"I'll tell you if you tell me your names first." Shock was stuck on their faces and I wondered why. "You dont know who we are?" I shook my head no and one of them breathed out heavily.

"First person I've met who doesn't know who we are. Thats why you went ape on our ass cause you didn't know who we were." I shrugged not really caring.

"Im Foster Carson." Brown haired guy said.

"Caleb Carson." Jet Black haired guy said.

"Dalton Carson." Blonde guy said.

Are you kidding me he was the one I shouted at yestetday about getting it on in the gym. Maybe it was someone else?

"So what's your name sexy?" Ugh total players I could tell. Now I wanted to see if this really was the Dalton by the gym.