Chapter 4

The day would not pass by and I was so tired. I still had so many things to do, firstly go to the gym, then tell Tammy I can't come on Friday and then do homework.

What made this day harder was the bitch standing in front of me going on and on about how I should stay away from the guys. That I wasn't popular enough to be around them blah blah blah.

On a normal day I wouldn't have been so irritated but today I was beyond annoyed.

I ignored her for most of her rambling but then she said something that sliced me open.

"Your just a slut who lost her virginity so easily thats why they're hanging around you."

That threw me over the edge.

I jumped over the table and tackled her to the floor and started to repeatedly punch her anywhere I could.

Tears were coming down but I didn't care I was just so upset. After a while Natasha's face was bleeding and someone was pulling me off of Nat.

"Ms.Satten principals office now!" The teacher yelled at me. I ripped myself away from whoever was holding me, grabbed my stuff and left.

I walked into the office and stormed into the principals office and sat down. "Hi Carl." I said bluntly while looking everywhere other than him. He sighed loudly and told me to look at him.

"What did you do this time Satten?" I shrugged and didn't reply. "Satten..." I released a sigh of frustration. "I beat Natasha up for a reason..."

He groaned and I knew I wasn't going to get a huge punishment. "Fine you have afternoon detention." Dammit now I couldn't go to the gym, great.

"Okay see you later Carl." I walked out then the end of the day, bell rang. I made my way to my locker first to grab all of my books needed for tonight.

I was getting my math book when I was tackled to the ground with someone giving me a huge bear hug.

"Oh my gosh, bitch, you are amazing!" Jen yelled in my ear, I pushed her off of me and stood up. "So whats the punishment?"

"Afternoon detention today so I got to go chow." We hugged goodbye and then went our own ways.

I got to the classroom and sat in the back corner not wanting to be noticed by anyone who would annoy me.

But luck is never on my side. "Sup Tors." Jacob Maver, yes Natashas brother. "Jacob." I said vaguely to him and continued to finish homework I had started.

"Come on baby lets go somewhere private and have some fun." Here's notes about Jacob. Bad Boy of this school, jock, major player and an arrogant jerk.

He was good looking I had to admit but he uses his looks and charm to use girls but not me.

"Fuck off Jacob why do you even try?" He shrugged but didn't answer. "Oh thanks for beating the shit out of my sister."

He smiled at me, I think this is the only thing I like about him because he dislikes his sister almost as much as I do.

"Your welcome." We talked for the rest of detention talking about random topics because we were so bored.

When detention was finally over we said goodbye to each other and went home. I was about to enter the house when I remembered I had to speak with Tammy.

I walked over to her house and knocked on the door. A few seconds later Tammy opened up with a huge smile on her face. "Oh hello dear come in, come in."

I walked in and she led us to the living room. We sat down and she turned the TV off giving me her undivided attention.

"So whats up?" She asked while rubbing her hands together like im going to spill some juicy gossip for her to hear.

"I'm sorry Tammy I just had to let you know that I can't make it on Friday." Her smile dropped and she looked sad. "Whys that?" She asked with a sad voice and I felt so guilty.

"I'm tutoring a friend of mine with science and he really needs me. I can come over on Saturday or Sunday if you like?" With that said she jumped up and down in her seat excitedly.

"Oh yes Saturday would be perfect!" I nodded and smiled at her. Then she smirked at me. "So who is this young man you're tutoring on Friday? You were blushing the whole time while talking about it."

I think I blushed even more and looked down at my hands. "His names Spencer and I've liked him for a while now but he's popular and im not so..."

She looked at me like im crazy then she spoke, "Are you crazy if that boy doesn't see you for who you are he is an imbecile. Just look at you your so beautiful!"

I just laughed at her comment im anything but beautiful. I've been told by certain...people so I know. I looked at the time and told her that I have to go home. We said our goodbyes and she walked me out.

I waved goodbye to her then walked to my house. "Hi mom!"

"Hi sweety where have you been?" I knew I would have to tell her. I walked into the living room where she was sitting eating some chips.

"I had detention today then I went to Tammys house." She raised her eyebrow then patted the seat next to her.

"What happened?" I layed my head on her lap and she ran her fingers through my hair.

"I kind of beat up Natasha for..." She shushed me and I did, I knew she didn't like the topic.

"Its okay sweety why don't you go to bed?" I nodded and got up and went to my room. I decided I wanted to sleep outside so I took my huge fluffy blanket and a pillow.

I always sleep outside when I need to clear my head and after today I think I deserve it.

I had a nice big comfy chair outside on my balcony. I sat down with me in my pyjamas and folded up in my blanket.

I starred into the sky seeing all the beautiful stars shine bright. I sometimes wished that I could just reach up and grab one of them.

I was brought out of my star catching thoughts when I heard a door slam in Tammys house.

I looked over to a window where the lights had just turned on and I was shocked at who I saw.

Dalton, Foster and Caleb.

They all looked super pissed and they were shouting I could hear but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

They all looked ruffed up but other than a few pieces of clothing dishevelled, some dirt on them and the sweat trickling down their faces they looked alright to me.

So they are Tammy's children should have asked her what her surname was at the beginning.

Luckily they hadn't noticed me...yet. Just when I thought I was in the clear Caleb turned his head to look out the window, I quickly covered my head not wanting them to know its me.

I heard the door open and then a voice I knew for only one day spoke, "Hey who you?" Caleb. I tried to pretend I was sleeping hoping they would buy it.

"We know your awake." Dammit and what made that better is that I fell out of the chair. Luckily the blanket still covered my face.

"Seriously chick just tell us who you are." That was Daltons voice.

Still refusing I started to crawl towards my door just as I was about to reach the door I was pulled back by a hand on my foot.

I ripped my foot away and kicked the one who took my foot in the family jewels. He groaned and fell to the floor.

"What the fuck we're not going to hurt you!" Yelled Foster. I opened the door but still said something to them just with a different voice.

"Well im a fighter."

I closed the door and went inside deciding to sleep in my bed unfortunately, I really wanted to sleep outside.