Chapter 34: Master of the Mic

Monday Night Raw:

Onscreen:

Brock Lesnar's music came on to start off Monday Night Raw. I instantly came skipping out, followed by Paul Heyman and than Brock Lesnar.

"And here comes the new Paul Heyman girl!" Cole exclaimed.

"I still can't get it through my head why Paul Heyman would want her," JBL grumbled.

I led the way down the ring as Brock and Paul followed me. I slid in the ring as Brock jumped onto the apron. Paul joined us in the ring,

"Why not, JBL?" Byron asked, "Lexi is an extremely talented diva."

I got a microphone for both Paul and I. I handed one to the master of the microphone as I kept one for myself. I turned to the crowd with a smile.

I backed off to stand beside Brock Lesnar(well still keeping my distance) as Paul Heyman stepped forward and raised his microphone to his lips.

"Now I know all of you are waiting here, waiting for me to bestow my perfect microphone skills to you, but I decided that instead of me explaining Lexi's actions," he pointed towards me, "Perhaps Lexi would like to explain them."

A smile came on my face. I nodded as I stepped forward. The crowd clapped for me.

"Hi!" I exclaimed.

The crowd cheered louder.

"To be honest with you, the reason that I did what I did isn't all that complicated," I commented. "I mean, when someone acts like they own you..... well, let's just say that a person can't take that to light.

"The Authority thought they owned me," I continued, "They thought they could push me around. But guess," I shook my head, "Not anymore."

I looked over at Brock than at Paul Heyman. Paul winked at me.

"Because I'm a Paul Heyman girl!" I exclaimed, "For months now I have had to deal with the authority.. well guess what! With the greatest manager of all time and the beast by my side, let me make all of you a promise! Cruella De Ville may think that he's unstoppable but you're not, because you, Barney the Big Red Dinosaur and your two little smurf body guards are going Straight. To. Hell!"

Seth's music came on. I rolled my eyes as I focused on the ramp.

Seth came walking out, surprisingly by himself.

"Lexi, you really are as stupid as you look," Seth said from the center of the ramp, "Do you honestly think I'm scared of Brock Lesnar?"

"Yes," I said.

Seth ignored me, "The answer is no."

"It didn't seem that way when you were shaking in your boots last Monday," Paul said as the crowd clapped in agreement.

"I was not!" Was all Seth had to say.

I was about to make fun of Seth more, but Brock took the microphone from my hands. A smirk appeared on my face.

"Are you here to talk?" Brock asked, "Or are you here to fight?"

"Oh man!" Cole yelled.

"Don't go down there, Seth!" JBL exclaimed.

Seth's eyes widened as he backed off, "I am not here for that!"

"Come on, Seth!" I yelled into Brock's microphone, "What kind of champion are you! Get your a** down here and fight!"

I was about to say more, but felt myself get clubbed from behind.

"What's this now!" Cole yelled as Jamie Noble started attacking me. Kane and Joey went right after Brock as Paul got out of the ring.

I was able to kick Jamie over with a kick before Seth ran in and knocked me over from behind before he started nailing me in the face.

"It's four on two!" Cole yelled.

"Paul Heyman could help if he wanted!" JBL argued.

Brock Lesnar had knocked both Kane and Joey over(because he's that awesome) and had grabbed Seth by the hair.

"Brock's got Seth!" Cole screamed.

Seth got lifted up for an F5. Panic filled his face as he tried kicking his way out of it.

Kane ran in the ring with a chair and nailed Brock in the gut, causing Seth to slide his way off Brock's shoulders.

I got to my feet and ran over to help Brock as Kane slammed the chair into his back. Seth instantly hit me with a clothesline that sent me tumbling to the ground.

"What a great team!" JBL praised as Seth and Kane ganged up on Brock as Jamie and Joey made sure I didn't interfere.

"Pick him up!" Seth ordered, pointing to Brock. Kane picked him up before Seth was able to deliver a pedigree.

"That's why I'm the champ!" Seth yelled at the crowd as he got up.

Paul Heyman shook his head from ringside with narrowed eyes as he glared at the authority.

"The numbers game is just to much," Cole muttered.