Chapter 20: Taking What's Mine

Friday Night Smackdown:

Onscreen:

"Welcome back to Raw and we have got an incredible six man tag match happening right now," Cole said, "We've got Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, R Truth taking on the team of Bad News Barrett, Luke Harper and Stardust."

Dolph was currently in the ring getting taken control of by Luke Harper. Dean was keeping a close eye on the Intercontinental title by his feet.

"Yeah, and later on in this match Dean actually came out here with the Intercontinental title that Truth gave him last Monday on Raw," Cole said.

"Yeah and to set the record straight, Dean is not the Intercontinental Champion," Jerry added, "Lexi Ziggler is the actual Intercontinental Champion."

"Not for long," JBL muttered, "I mean, look at all these superstars that want that Intercontinental championship. These six, Daniel Bryan, the actual champion, this is getting crazy."

Dolph was slowly starting to get to his feet. Harper threw him right back in his corner and tagged in Stardust.

"Well, Dolph needs to desperately make a tag," Cole said.

The crowd started chanting for Dolph as Stardust had him in a headlock.

"Come on, Dolph!" Truth shouted.

Dean watched on and started stomping on the steel steps. The crowd joined in by clapping.

Dolph started elbowing Stardust in the ribs.

"And Dolph!" Cole yelled when Dolph was able to spike Stardust on the head with a DDT.

"And Dolph has got to make a tag!" Jerry yelled, "And he's got two very fresh partners over there dying to get in this match."

Dolph made it over to Dean as Stardust tagged in Bad News Barrett.

"And here we go!" Cole yelled, "The pace of the match is about to change!"

Dean started flying into Barrett with clotheslines before he backed him up into the ropes and wrapped his arms around. He started doing chops and punches over and over again.

"I love this!" Jerry yelled as Dean ran over to bounce off the other ropes before he nailed Barrett in the chest with a front drop kick.

"Look at this lunatic go!" JBL yelled as Dean climbed to the top rope.

Dean jumped off and hit Barrett with a flying elbow before going for the pin.

"1!"

"2!"

Harper broke the count up. Truth came running in, only to get blown across the ring from the boot of Harper.

"Wow! Did you see that!" Cole yelled.

"Sometimes it's just better to stay on the apron," JBL mumbled.

"Wait just a second!" Jerry yelled when Dolph ran in and dropkicked Harper before hitting a superkick, sending Harper from the ring.

Stardust came out of no where and clotheslined both him and Dolph from the ring.

Dean ran over to Barrett and picked him up before hitting Dirty Deeds. He went for a quick pin.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

Dean stood up and right away grabbed the Intercontinental title from the corner.

"What a great match!" Cole barely got it out when Harper attacked Dean from behind.

"Now this is uncalled for!" Jerry yelled as Harper hit Dean with a huge clothesline, sending him flying from the ring.