Chapter 25: One by One

Monday Night Raw:

Offscreen:

I was just leaving the arena, suitcase rolling behind me.

"Excuse me, Ms. Ziggler."

I turned around and felt a little bit shocked when I saw Paul Heyman walking over with Brock Lesnar.

"Ummm.... hey Paul," I said nervously.

Mr. Heyman came to stand in front of me. Brock kept his distance as he paced around with an angry look on his face.

"So I've heard that you have problems with the authority," Paul said.

I nodded, "Yeah, why?"

"Did you watch what happened to Brock Lesnar tonight?" Paul asked, "That slimy, disgusting Seth Rollins sneaked his way out of the WWE title match and now Brock Lesnar is suspended because he attacked a few camera men."

"Oh...." I looked back at Brock, "Yeah, Seth's an idiot."

"So now that we can't be here, I need to ask you a favor," Paul said.

I hated the idea of helping Paul Heyman, but if it involved screwing the authority over, I was all for it, "What?"

"I need you to take the authority out," Paul said.

"Take the entire authority out?" I questioned, "That's easier said than done."

"It depends on how you think of it, Ms. Ziggler," Paul said, "Of course it seems massive when you see them as a group, but what about them as individuals."

I smile came on my face.

"Take them out one by one," Paul said, "And do it anyway you can, but make sure you leave the WWE champion of the world to us."

He held his hand out. I eyed it nervously. Making a deal with Paul Heyman was like a life sentence.

I shook it anyway.

Friday Night Smackdown:

Onscreen:

My theme hit as I came walking on the stage with a smile on my face. I put my arm up, "It's go time!" I yelled before I started heading down to the ring, tagging hands on my way.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this next match is a handicap match!" Eden announced, "Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio, Lexi Ziggler!"

As soon as she said my name, I rolled into the ring and started jogging in place.

"That's right, ladies and gentlemen, you heard right," Tom said, "Lexi being forced to compete in a handicap per order of the authority after this happened earlier tonight."

Earlier:

Kane was in his office on his phone when I suddenly came walking in.

"Hey!" I exclaimed with a smile as Kane looked at me with a frown.

"What do you want, Lexi?" Kane growled as he set his phone down.

"Just here to remind you of something," I said, "And that's that I for some reason wasn't scheduled for a match for tonight."

"So?" Kane asked.

"So..." I started, "If the authority wants me to prove myself, than I want a match tonight."

Kane suddenly smiled, "Well, Lexi, if you want competition so bad, than I'll give you a match tonight against Seth Rollins."

A huge smile on my face, "Thanks..."