Chapter 4: Can't Beat Us

Monday Night Raw:

Onscreen:

The Miz was standing in the ring as Monday night Raw was getting underway.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to the most must see talk show in WWE history. Welcome to Miz TV!"

The crowd gave him mixed reactions as he continued.

"Tonight, I have got a very special guest on the show. She has only been in the WWE for a few weeks and she's already one of the most popular divas on the roster and just last week she beat a former WWE champion in Randy Orton," he said, "So give a warm welcome to the lovely, Lexi Ziggler!"

My theme came on as the crowd got to their feet. I came walking out, wearing my normal ring gear.

"Their is the very impressive, Lexi Ziggler," Cole praised.

"Please Cole, she got lucky last week," JBL said.

I climbed into the ring and retrieved a microphone from a stool in the middle of the ring.

Miz smiled over at me, "Hello Lexi."

"Hey Miz," I said back.

The crowd started chanting my name. I smirked as I took a seat on my stool.

"Well Lexi, even I must admit you have been making a huge name for yourself over the past few weeks," Miz said, "You beat a former WWE champion in Randy Orton last week, very impressive."

"Thank you, Miz," I said, "And honestly, I don't think anyone should be surprised, because when you under estimate me, it's not going to turn out the way that you are expecting."

"Right, but lets talk about the way you won that match, with the stunner," Miz said, "How did you learn to do a stunner like that?"

I smirked, "The rattlesnake himself."

The crowd cheered.

Miz nodded in surprise, "Well, that's....."

He stopped when the Authority's music came on. I got up from my seat and threw my chair from the ring.

Triple H came walking out along with Stephanie, Seth, Kane, Randy, Jamie and Joey.

"It's the whole authority, guys!" JBL exclaimed excitedly.

I tilted my head at them, my face showing annoyance.

"Yeah and I don't think Lexi likes to be interrupted," Cole said.

Triple H had a microphone as he stepped forward, "You know, Steph. I was wondering where the hell Lexi learned that, wow from Stone Cold himself, that's pretty cool."

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"It's impressive," Triple H said, "So impressive that I think that Lexi deserves another chance to prove herself tonight when she goes against Seth Rollins and J and J in a handicap match later tonight."

Seth smirked at me.

I smiled, "Wow.... thanks Triple H. That's a big opportunity."

Triple H frowned at me.

"Does it look like I'm just some twig that you can break?" I asked slowly, "Because if you think that, you need to think again. You haven't seen anything yet."

Stephanie smiled, "Good luck tonight, Lexi."

Offscreen:

I was sitting backstage, waiting for my match to start, which was in ten minutes.