misunderstandings

After you had cried infront of John, you decided to leave school early. You just got done with a nap, when you got a text.....

From dave.

Dave: Why are you with egbert?
(y/n): What? Why is it any of YOUR business??
Dave: Your both my closest friends. I need to know if you guys are dating!
(y/n): i dont see why your so persistent about this!
Dave: Because (y/n), i dont wanna see you hurt!!
(y/n): i already AM hurt! We arent together! I was crying to john because i liked YOU but your with terezi, he was comforting me!
Dave: you..like me?
(y/n) not anymore.

Dave tried texting you after that but you ignored them..you had other plans. You quickly went around the house picking up any romcom movies you could find and sat them infront of the T.V, then you collected some blankets from your closet and threw them on the couch. You turned of the lights, then sat down and called karkat. "HELLO!?" you had to pull the phone away a little. "Jeez, kitkat. You dont have to yell." "OH. (Y/N). SORRY. ANYWAY, WHY THE EVER LOVING FUCK DID YOU CALL ME?" you smirked. "Romcoms. Lots. Of them."
The line went silent untill karkat spoke "be there soon." beep. You chuckled quietly. You KNEW karkat was gonna say that! A few minutes later the doorbell rang. You got up and headed for the door. The second you opened it, in came vantas. "GET THE FUCKING POPCORN. OH. AND GET A PILLOW. IM GONNA BE HERE AWHILE." thats your vantas. "Alright lazy ass. Pop in whichever movie you want. We've seen them all anyway." you brought back the pillow and sat besides karkat. You snuggled into the couch and watched as karkat started the movie, popcorn in hand. "50 first dates? Again?" karkat looked at you like he was offended, but that changed to a scowl. "WOULD YOU RATHER WATCH FUCKING CON AIR?" your eyes widened and you turned back to the movie, suddenly completely intrested. "Wow. I love this movie. An original..." karkat smirked and continued to watch the movie.

I knoow. Not alot of dave. Lots of karkat and john. Im sooorry. I shoulda made a one shot or something..i'll continue to work on this, in the mean time i moght work on dofferent ones. Like my Homestuck x readers..