Getting ready for school

Beep! beep! beep! be- SLAM!

Time to get a new fucking alarm clock.. You thought to yourself slowly retracting your hand from the now broken alarm. Damn..what time is it?? You reached your hand back out lazily from your bed, in search of your phone, since you so stupidly decided to break you alarm clock. Finally you found it and pulled on it, diconnecting it from the charger. 8:35...thats nice....wait...what!? You literally jumped out of bed. Your eyes wide, you searched for something to wear. Since you needed to be at school by 8:50 and only had a few minutes, you decided on a (f/c) hoodie with black skinny jeans, and a pair of convers. Quickly you brushed you (h/c) locks that still had (f/c) still at the tips. Your threw uour brush somewhere unknown as your grabbed your bagpack and ran down the stairs. You found a granola bar on the counter, probally put there by your older bro. You didnt have parents, so your bro had to take care of you. Wow..bro knew i was gonna wake up let so he left me a granola bar. How nice of him.. You took a second and smiled warmly at the granola in your hand- "DONT TOUCH MY GRANOLA YOU BUTTMUNCH!" until reality hit and you realized it was for HIM not you. "Sorry bro! Im gonna be late so im taking it!" with that your ran out the door, grabbed your skateboard and skated off to school.