22| Feuillemort

Começar do início

Rose rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "No, I mean abnormally tall, awkwardly blending into the environment and being an absolute loner."

"..."

"..."

"You don't mean that."

Rose cracked a grin. "Try me,"

Aaron couldn't really help but let a chuckle of his own out, smiling widely at Rose as he kissed her forehead again. "Well then, I guess tomorrow I will be dressing like you then." But dear Lord did Rose's legs look absolutely amazing in those black pants oh my God, oh my God, oh my God-

"So I will see you in a white shirt tomorrow with blue jeans?"

"No, you will see me in a maroon skirt and a cream sweater."

Rose cringed. "Christ,"

Aaron raised his eyebrow in caution. "You and I both know I will look absolutely stunning,"

"Will you at least wax?"

"What happened to accepting me as a whole?"

Rose giggled, and Aaron grinned. She then went on her tippy toes and left a kiss to the side of Aaron's cheek, and he could still feel the smile on her lips through her peck. "Then I guess I will wear a leather jacket tomorrow, I wouldn't want you to feel cold."

Aaron nodded. "What a gentleman."

Rose winked. "Tell me about it."

"Goodness Rose, stop flirting with me and go to class."

☀☀☀

"You're bluffing," Aiden snorted, a mocked expression garnishing his features. "I'm not falling for this shit." He said, a sarcastic chuckle escaping his lips as he shook his head.

"I was like that too bro," Luke chimed in, sighing as he reasoned. "But it's true - saw it with me own eyes."

Aiden rolled his eyes. "You're full of shit."

Luke shrugged, glancing at Aaron. "Ask him yourself,"

Aiden peered at Aaron, his stare questioning. "Is it true?"

"Is what true?" Aaron replied, flicking some of his hair off his eyes while he shoved his hand in his pockets.

Aiden quirked an eyebrow. "You and Rose are a thing?"

"I would appreciate it if you never mentioned Rose and thing in the same sentence please," Aaron gritted his teeth. "It doesn't concern you."

Aiden grinned, his playful gaze constantly flickering behind Aaron. "I guess we aren't the only ones with a free period," He then steadied his glimmering eyes on him. "Prove it."

Aaron gave him a blank look. "Prove what?"

Aiden's grin widened. "She's right there," His eyes glanced at the brown eyed beauty reading her book. "Bust a move."

"Fuck you,"

Aiden smirked. "Backing out already DeGarner?" He shook his head. "You pussy."

Aaron rolled his eyes as he sighed. "I don't need to prove shit to you,"

Aiden let out a humorless chuckle. "Does she even know you're spreading lies like this around?"

He clenched his fists.