Chapter Eight

Cautiously Olivia opened the door to Khalaf's rooms and stepped in looking around for his pet, Kitty. Quietly she closed the door and removed her shoes, padding barefooted into the main area of marble floors, soft leather sofas, Persian rugs, and one giant cat curled up on a sofa, opening one eye and watched her as she crossed, holding out her hand to be sniffed, speaking softly to her.

"Hello baby, I come in peace." The cat's spotted white and black with tinges of yellow head that rose and yawned, showing off its large sharp fangs. "Okay, I will sit over here." Olivia edged over towards the other sofa, placing down her shoes on the floor, bringing up her legs and tucked up at her side. "Guarding the place I see, any trouble?"

The Arabian leopard rose to her feet and stretched, while arching like any other cat and jumped down, padding across to jump up on her sofa and curl up at her side, placing her giant paws and head on her feet, purring. Sighing, Olivia lovingly caressed her head. She missed her cats. Removing the pins from her hair, she rubbed her hair, and settled in the corner, drifting off to sleep.

That's how Khalaf found them curled up together on the sofa both sound asleep. He had never seen such a beautiful sight as his two favourite girls sharing a sofa. Kitty was protecting her, keeping her safe for him.

"Kitty," he called softly, receiving instant attention, the cat's head coming up and yawned, hopping down and cross over, rubbing up against him, purring and was rewarded with a pat. "Good girl, now go and eat," he ordered and was obeyed, rushing off, where the fresh food was waiting for the cat. Khalaf crossed over towards Olivia, sweeping her up into his arms and carried to his bed, stripped her of the gown, placing her into his bed and covered with the bedding not to be disturbed. 

A sound sleeper, it seemed. He went back and collected her shoes also removed the pins from the sofa. Kitty would see them as her toys and no more shoes, carrying back into the bedroom, closing the door behind him. Kitty would go back to its own bed, once it has finished eating. 

Heading towards the bathroom, Khalaf saw to his needs then he stripped down, leaving his clothes in a chair and climbed into bed, taking her into his arms, holding her as he closed his eyes. For now, he would let her sleep that was short-lived as she stirred in his arms, looking down into sleepy green eyes.

"Hello," she smiled. She eased up and hovered over him, red hair falling around him as she lowered and kissed him, slow and seductive, threading a hand through her luscious locks as the kiss deepened. He could never get enough of her or her free giving generous heart that she had handed over to him without question, without a doubt.

He gently caressed over her curves, teasingly and lovingly, savouring her that filled all his senses, the way her body fitted perfectly against his. The way, she touched him, touched his heart not just his body. He hardened with need and want, rolling her over and under him, where he worshipped her with his hands and lips, bringing her to the brink, holding back and started again until she begged, arching into his body, legs wrapped around him, sinking into his oasis.

He was home, where he belonged, going with her as she climaxed, cried out, and clung to him, holding onto him as he shuddered, and spilled into her and collapsed, his heart, pounding, breathing laboured, and body slick as was hers. He cradled her into his arms. Sighing as she kissed his chest, caressed him with her hands as they calmed, just laying in each other's arms.

Running a hand over her hair, he glanced at the clock on his bedside table. In a few hours, she would have to go back to her rooms. She couldn't stay here. Sighing, he ran a hand over his face at this impossible situation. He had to sort this out. There must be a way around his family and what was expected out of him. He glanced down, finding Olivia fast asleep in his arms and smiled. Later. He would deal with it later, setting the alarm on his watch.