Chapter Twenty-Two

Start from the beginning

                “And does that make you feel bad?” he asked me. I poured the bag into the clear glass bowl and he did the same.

                “Not exactly,” I told him. We both cracked an egg on the counter as I finished, “He didn’t know what was going on, so I explained. He signed it easily after that.”

                Sebastian was smiling at me now as he poured the oil. I was pouring the water. “I’m glad it worked. I’m sorry that you never had the life you wanted to have. If it makes you feel better, I didn’t either. Until now, that is,” he smiled more as he wrapped an arm around me. I gladly hugged him back.

                I was happy that this is what he wanted, but I wonder if we hadn’t been in this situation if he would have ever even spoke to me, much less love me. I didn’t bother asking because I didn’t want to ruin his good mood, or mine. “In a weird way, I wouldn’t want my life to be any different. It’s kind of exciting. This is the kind of adventure a young girl dreams about. I know I never got to really live like a young girl, but I did dream about something like that. You’re like Prince-Charming—with a gun.”

                He laughed as we began stirring the batter together, “I’m glad you’re enjoying this, princess. I love spending time with you, acting like a normal couple.”

                “Couple?” I asked him. He had never said something like that before.

                “Yes,” he said calmly.

                Maybe we were still pretending to be married. Maybe that’s what he’s talking about. I thought about it for a few seconds as we poured the batter into the pans and placed them in the oven. I decided I should ask him if that’s what he meant, “So we’re still pretending to be married?”

                “Yes, but that’s not what I’m talking about. We are a couple, right? Like you’re my girlfriend? I’ve never had one before,” he talked nervously, like he was unsure of himself. My heart rate increased and I smiled. He wanted me to be his girlfriend?

                “Your real girlfriend?” I asked him, looking into his light eyes.

                “Y-yes,” he stuttered and cleared his throat.

                “I’d love to be your girlfriend,” I told him and he looked relieved.

                “Thank you, Princess Elaina,” he leaned in to kiss me and I kissed him back.

                When we pulled away he dipped his finger in the left over cake mix. Instead of bringing it to his lips like I expected, he brought it to mine. I graciously opened my mouth and licked the chocolate off of his finger. He moved so his body was pressed against mine again. I still had the taste of chocolate in my mouth when his tongue brushed my lower lip. Sebastian placed his hands around my waist as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I kissed him back with the same amount of passion. He picked me up to place me on the counter and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed my chest to his. My arms were wrapped around him and his arms were on my thighs. I scooted forward so that my lower body was pressed against his too.

He broke the kiss so he could gently nip at my neck. I moaned quietly as I moved my hands to the button on his pants. I had them undone as he unzipped my dress and let the top part fall to my waist. My flesh-colored bra was still intact as he caressed my body gently. I pulled on his pants slightly and they fell to the floor. His boxers were still on. I giggled when I saw them, “Superman, really?”

“Yes, really,” he laughed and went back to kissing down my neck. He was about to undo my bra when loud music started playing. He cursed loudly and let go of me, reaching into his pants pocket to pull out his ringing phone. “Hello?” he asked and waited for a reply. “Yes, everything is fine. She’s back now,” he glanced at me and returned to standing in front of me. His manly parts were pressed against me again. I inhaled sharply when he gripped my thigh and pulled his body closer. He then put his phone on speaker and sat it down on the counter. “I’m on hold,” he whispered in my ear seductively. He reached his hand up my dress further, lightly touching my tights. I let out a soft moan.

“I’m sorry, Sebastian. I thought I had given ya enough time to get reacquainted! I’ll call ya back tomorrow morning. I just wanted to make sure the girl was alright,” Todd came back on the phone, causing my face to turn bright red. Sebastian didn’t have enough time to reply as the phone went dead.

“That was embarrassing,” I giggled.

“Don’t be embarrassed, he knows what I want to do to you,” his seductive voice was making me shiver. He kissed me again, this time moving his hand under my bra. I gasped into the kiss.

He was about to take off my bra and continue our foreplay as the timer on the oven went off. “Mood killer,” he laughed as he got off of me and pulled the cake out. I sighed loudly, clearly annoyed. “What is it princess?” he asked laughing slightly.

“I was a little turned on,” I blushed, pulling my dress back over my shoulders and getting down from the counter.               

“Me too, princess,” he stepped toward me and quickly pulled my dress over my head. “Let me give you a tour of the bedroom,” he said as he picked me up bridal style.