7

***

"Say my name." Noah growled in my ear, pulling my head back by my hair.

"Noah, please.." I managed to moan. I somehow knew that was the wrong answer before he smacked my arse

"Wrong answer, Kitten." his voice somehow gotten rougher. He started to slide his hand down a little lower until his hand reached a place that would be banned if mentioned in a wattpad novel. My eyes went wide then I involuntarily shut them. His hands were so skilled that I was already reaching my end. He noticed and stopped. "Oh no, not yet, Kitten. Do you remember my name?" his hand hovered over me.

"Please, Please." I felt embarrassed begging like this but I needed my release or I was going to lose my mind "Please, Daddy." I could feel him smile against my skin.

"Good girl." he continued with his previous movements, making me reach my end. When I started coming down from the high, he started kissing my face. "You did so good." I nodded, even though I was out of my head. "Kitten, I love meow."

"What?" I turned my head to face him

"I love meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow."

I open my eyes to see Nova climbing on my face. I turned around to see Noah still asleep with his arms around me. I rubbed my eyes and checked my phone. 6 am. I sighed and grabbed the kitten, deciding I was going to force her to sleep this morning. It's been three months since we've kept her and three months and a week since Noah and I have started dating, which was....great. Kinda. I wanted to be official. I wanted him to be mine, but I didn't want to push him.

Then we could have sex.

I know, I'm use to having casual sex, but this was different. I was soft, and happy. I share my food with him, he buys me food, I've let him braid my hair. I didn't want to use my knife around him, unless he asked me to. Then I would happily show him what I could do.

I think I love him. 

I'm not even sure how much time you should wait before you decide you love someone but as I lay here looking at his sleeping face, I knew this was something serious I was feeling.

"Good morning, babe." his sleepy voice was the cutest but it scared the hell out of me, taking me out of my trance

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" I gently smiled 

"Wonderful." he repositioned himself so that he was half way on top of me. He kissed my face several times as I giggled. "I want to" he kissed me "take" he gave me another one "you" he repeated the action "out." he gave me a big kiss on the mouth. I broke the kiss off.

"Where are you taking me?" I smiled at him

"It's a surprise." he grinned. Oh no.

"Will I like it?" I asked, in suspicion of his plans. He chuckled.

"Oh, you'll love it, Kitten." he kissed my nose then checked my phone for the time. "It's 7:30, so I'll get ready then cook breakfast while you get ready." my dream man. I nodded.

"Do you need anything?" I asked softly. He nodded and brought his face close to me ear.

"Tell Carly that she doesn't need to tell me every time she hears you touching yourself to me." my eyes went wide.

"Oh my God. I thought I was quiet." I don't even use my vibrator anymore in fear of waking her. "I'm going to strangle that bastard." I grew irritated as he laughed. "What?"

"I was joking, but that's good to know." he winked and hopped off the bed. My mouth went wide with shocked. He could of just asked, even though I wouldn't tell him the truth. I sighed knowing that this weird man was has my heart.