#21-ass grabbing

Nate
It was extremely hot, so you were walking around the apartment in nothing, but your underwear and bra. Nate was watching tv and you decided you were going to go in the kitchen to find something to eat. You were looking in the cabinets when Nate was suddenly behind you hand gripping your butt. His body was pressed closed to yours and he was breathing down your neck.
"I know what I want to eat."

Jack G
You were helping Jack go throw his clothes as he was trying them on , deciding on what to keep and what to get rid of.
"How about these babe ?" He asked wearing tight skinny jeans.
You stared at him for a minute, wondering how he even got them on.
"Turn around," you giggled.
He slowly turned around and you grabbed his butt.
"Woah," he yelped .
You continued to laugh.
"Your butt looks good in these ."

Sam
You got up off the couch, groaning as the movement made you tired. You were pregnant and hurting. Before you weren't as big and now everything had grown , including your butt. Sammy got up also, following you upstairs.
You heard him chuckle and felt him grab your butt multiple times.
"Sam , stop," you whined when you reached the top of the stairs.
"I couldn't help it," he chuckled," It jiggled as you walked upstairs."
You rolled your eyes and crawled into your bed, throwing the blankets over your head. Sam chuckled laying down beside you.
"It's so big."

Jack J
You were at a party with Jack and you were extremely drunk. When you got drunk you got touchy feely. You stood with Jack, laughing. Bryant came over to the two of you and told you to pose. He took a couple of normal pictures of you and Jack before you got the urge to do a different pose. You turned to kiss Jack on his cheek, placing one hand on his chest and the other on his butt. Jack posed with a slight smirk and pointed towards you . While Bryant was taking the picture you squeezed Jack's butt, making his facial expression change . Bryant noticed and started to chuckle, walking away with the photos he got .
"You've got a nice ass."

••••••••••
Lmao. What even ? Don't ask how I come up with these things, I just do 😂😂😂