#19-what fans like about you

Nate
The fans that do support your relationship like the fact that you honestly don't  care  about what others think about you. You get hate here and there, but you could honestly not care less. You were with Nate, so from your point of view, you were winning and that's why they were mad.

Gilinsky
The fans loved that you were so pretty, but you didn't rub it in their face. You always posted pictures of your face without makeup and pictures of you just waking up. You made sure they knew you were just like them. You may have looked like a goddess at times, but you were human too.

Sammy
They love how you are with him for him and not because he's Sammy Wilk. To you he is just Sam Wilkinson, guy whom you fell in love with. You loved Sammy for his personality and not just for his looks or fame. He's hot and talented, but you didn't care about all that.

Johnson
The support that you show for Jack is what they love about you . You're literally his number one fan . You promote his music, share his photo shoots, and are always there for him. You own most of his merch and make sure your friends get his music. You're like a girlfriendager.

••••
Girlfriendager = girlfriend manager. 😂😂  requests ?