#11- your dislike

Nate
You dislike like how much stress is put on him when it doesn't have to be. He does a lot more than he should. Half the things he does, he doesn't have to do. You wish he would relax a little more.

Jack G
You couldn't stand certain fans of his. They can be extremely rude at times. You want to love them, but it's hard when they constantly throw hate at you. You know they're always going to be there, you just wish the ones that hated you would leave you alone.

Sammy
He's a flirt and this is one thing that you shouldn't hate because it makes you a hypocrite . You're a bit of a flirt yourself, but it's a natural thing. With him it seems like he is actually trying to flirt with other girls.

Jack J
It's kind of nice, but you hate how he loves all his "fans", including the ones that bring him down and bring Gilinsky up.bYes, Gilinsky may be some of their faves, but comparing the two and saying Gilinsky doesn't need Johnson is unacceptable and hating on J isn't going to make G better. There is no Jack & Jack without either Jack.

...............
Nate and Jack J's is kind of me speaking 🙊 I just feel like that about the two. Let me know your favorite one and request something 😏.
Digifest 😊 Cleveland 😊 Is 😊 In 😊 Two 😊 Days 😊 I 😊 Can't 😭.