Never Again

(JESSIE POV)

I was looking at myself in the mirror as I brushed my long black hair. My eyes fixated on my face I can't believe it, I'm finally 20.

It has been a year since I broke up with Hayes and it felt like when I broke up with Hayes I broke up with all of them. I lost touch with my brother, my friends, and now I feel like I have no one. I have almost no friends and I've been on my own, yeah it's lonely but I don't have anyone holding me down.

I live on my own, I have started to do what I love and that's singing I recently got signed with Epic Records but I haven't released any songs yet. It's unlikely I will be as successful as Jack and Jack, Shawn, Madison, and any of them really. I'm not really known any more by anyone I'm just known as Cameron's little sister, but now no one even remembers that he has a little sister.

Cameron and I got in a huge fight after I broke up with Hayes, he called me a slut and that's where I drew the line. I refused to talk to him ever since, but he hasn't contacted me at since that fight. Not one text or anything, and he's not dead either he's dating Maggie Lindemann. Everyone is happy doing their own thing but they do it together at the same time, it's funny how easy it is to lose someone.

My phone started blowing up and I checked it out.

Cameron greeted me happy birthday on Twitter, after over a year this is the only communication he's made with me and it was on Twitter. I shrugged it off and I decided to go out for a change.

I got in my car and I drove to Beverley Hills to eat lunch. I arrived at the restaurant and I heard a loud party of like 15 people when I first walked in. I was seated in table next to them, I scrolled through Instagram and I liked peoples pictures.

"Oh my gosh guys I totally forgot it's Jessie's birthday today." A familiar voice said in the large party.

Shortly after that familiar voice said that Matthew greeted me on Twitter too.

'It's probably a coincidence.'

I didn't bother my food then arrived and said thank you to my waitress.

"What he'll that voice sounds so familiar." Another person said from the party, my back was turned away from them so I couldn't see who it was.

I felt someone poke my shoulder, I turned around and saw who I dreaded to see for almost 3 years.

Matthew.