Chapter 2

I woke up far too early for school, as always. Oh well. I went upstairs to see Dad getting ready to leave for the station. I kissed his cheek saying bye as I went back down to my room. I locked my door and started getting ready for the day. I showered and washed my hair then got dressed. I put on a Jack Daniels tank top, ripped black skinny jeans, and my BVB vest. I straightened my hair and put on a beanie. I put on my normal makeup, black smokey eye and dark red lipstick. I also put some cover-up on my wrists to hide the old scars since i didn't have long sleeves. It was raining outside but I didn't care, I've lived here so long that it doesn't affect me anymore.

I checked the time and saw to was almost 7. I had half an hour before i had to leave. normally I would leave at 7:45 but I'm trying to avoid Bella as long as possible. I decided to go sing. I went to my studio and started singing Fallen Angels by BVB.

Scream, shout

Scream, shout

We are the fallen angels

We are the in between cast down this on the world

Struck to the earth like lightning on this world we're torn

We will cause the pain of living out there, love

Take joy in who you are

We know how wings are flown

We're bored to death in heaven and down alone in hell

We only want to be ourselves

We scream, we shout

We are the fallen angels

We scream, we shout, whoa whoa

To those sing alone

No need to feel this sorrow

We scream, we shout, whoa

We are the fallen angels

Follow the morning star

On a land when darkness failed

The passion left unholy

Now you found yourself

We have nowhere to go, no one to wish us well

A cry to find a home, our stories they will tell

We're bored to death in heavens and down the alone in hell

We only want to be ourselves

We scream, we shout

We are the fallen angels

We scream, we shout, whoa whoa

Too lost to see the road

No need to feel this sorrow

We scream, we shout, whoa

We are the fallen angels

Scream, shout

We are the fallen angels

Scream, shout

We scream, we shout

We are the fallen angels

We scream, we shout, whoa whoa

Too lost to see the road

No need to feel this sorrow

We scream, we shout, whoa

We are the fallen angels

We scream, we shout

We are the fallen angels

We scream, we shout

Whoa, whoa

We shout

We are the fallen angels

I walked out of my studio, grabbed my phone, and checked the time again. I still had a lot of time to kill so i went upstairs to grab a monster and an apple. I ate the apple quickly and threw away the core. As I was walking downstairs ,drinking my monster, I heard the floorboards creak. Bella must've just gotten up. I froze, but relaxed as I heard her walk to the bathroom. I decided that I would leave soon so that I wouldn't have to face her. I pulled on my combat boots, slung my bag over one shoulder, and grabbed my phone. I heard the water turn on and waited a minute. Once I was sure she was in the shower, I locked my room door stuffing the key in my bag and then bolted out the front door as quickly and quietly as I could. I hopped on my baby and decided to just go to school and wait.

*Skipping Drive*

I parked my baby in the far corner, away from everyones usual spots. I sat on one of the benches listening to my music. As time passed, I watched students begin to fill the parking lot. The fist car, as always, was the silver Volvo that the Cullens ride in. Watched them get out and walk over to one of the other benches just like every other day. We all sat in silence until they stood and walked back over to the Volvo right before everyone else came flooding into the lot and running into the school away from the rain. I heard Bella's truck pulling in as the bell was about to ring. Luckily she was to entranced by the cullens to notice me. I slipped into the school before she saw me, but that didn't spare me much. I went to my locker and immediately Jessica Stanley was their to attack me.

"Hey emo"

"What do you want Jessica?" I was already annoyed. Now I have to deal with her.

"Oh you're so tough, are you? Let's see just how tough you are."

She slapped me and threw me to the floor. She sat on my waist and started punching me. I could've fought back, I would've won. I just laid their not even flinching. This happens so often that I'm numb to the pain. The bell rang for homeroom. Everyone but me ran to class. The teachers know that I'm here unless dad calls. I force myself up and make my way to the bathroom. I look at my reflection and wince at the sight. I pull out my coverup and apply some to the forming bruises. I also take some pills that the nurse gave me for my headache. I stayed there for a while before I went to my locker. I grabbed my books for first period and roamed the halls until the bell rang.