Chapter Five

"You can't win a game in which you're not even competing."

Seth Rollins

She. Freaked. Me. Out. Yes you heard me, I am Colby Lopez, aka Seth Rollins, aka THE WWE World Heavy Weight Champion. The architect! And I am. Freaked out by a woman. Not freaked out in the meaning of "for fuck sakes get away from me, u scare me." Hah, no. This is a complete other meaning of 'freaked out'. And by that I mean is that I can't express my emotions so freaked out is probably the right word for it, is it?

I mean when a woman plays mind games with you and you fall under her spell. You feel something more than just an attraction to her. You feel as if you need her, as if you'd do anything to get her. You would do anything to just kiss her and make her yours.

That's called 'freaked out', is it? I just completely have no idea. She told me that 'she was always the winner' and she told it as if she was cursed to win. And to be completely honest it felt like she was.

For fuck sakes she drove me crazy, I didn't know what I was doing. One moment I wanted to get her off of me, tell her to stay away. Other moments, which was most of the time I wanted her and I wanted her badly. Alright you know what? Screw this, screw it all.

I fell for Nikki Bella. And oh I fell bad. I didn't know what she was doing, what little mind game she was playing with me, but how much it did irritate me, I loved it. I felt electricity through my whole body when she'd touch me, I felt my stomach jump from side to side when we would make eye contact.

I need her, I want her, I'll get her. And I'll show her that I can win her over. No matter what it takes.

Nikki Bella

Seth Rollins, the most professional and rough player boy. Is falling for me? I thought it would be harder, I thought it would be challenging! I saw him in his gentle times and I guess I liked it. I liked him being gentle with me.

I felt... loved? Everything is confusing me but I couldn't let him inside my head. I had to stick by the plan. Tease, play, love, break, leave. I had to stick by those five words but I couldn't, at least I felt like I couldn't.

I took a deep breath and gathered my courage before knocking on my secret desired crush's hotel room door. Before I could even straighten up my clothes or fix my hair a little he opened the door and the hormones flowed through my body. His dark brown eyes glanced over every inch of my body and I swallowed roughly, trying not to enjoy his attention. "Nicole? What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk."

"We? Or you?" I rolled my eyes and made my way into his room by pushing him to the side. "Well alright then, what's wrong again?"

"Nothing." I lied.

"Then why are you here?"

"I told you, we need to talk."

"And about what might that be?" I shook my head at him trying to look as if he was some bussines man that had an important meeting.

"About... about this, this attraction, this thing, whatever the fuck it is."

"Hmh attraction? Which attraction?" I shook my head and rolled my eyes before applying a smirk on my face. "Are you trying to tease me, Rollins? Because that's not up to you to do."

"And why isn't it, Bella? Because you're the one teasing me? Well guess what, this is a game, a competition and I will be the winner."

I slightly laughed and ran my fingers through my messy hair. "Didn't I already tell you, Seth? I always win, there is no chance for you to win. You can try but it will only be like a failed try-out, sweetheart."

"Whatever you say, m'lady. But I can play, and I play rough."

"I don't care how you play, because this game is ending. Game over, it's done. Now goodbye." Before I could even reach the door he grabbed my wrist and pulled me against him.

"Too scared to play, Bella? Are you a chicken?" I rolled my eyes and tried to push him away from me.

"Oh I'm not scared to play, I'm just done playing."

"So you give up? That means I'm the winner." He smirked widely and I could slap that smirk of his face if I could.

"You wanna play so badly don't you?" He nod his head. "Then let's play." I quickly planted my lips onto his and pressed myself against him as I swung my arms around his neck and he quickly but gently picked me up, swinging my legs around his waist. Our lips moved passionately together as our tongues were in a rough wrestling match. It felt so good, it felt so right and I didn't care what I would have to do to make these lips mine. But he chose to play the game, and my game is rough. So game on, Rollins.