Chapter Four

"I always win, I'm cursed to win." ~Silvio Berlusconi

Nikki Bella

For about a couple of days now I have been avoiding Seth in any way possible and it was so hard for me. I felt like I could explode any moment but I promised my sister I wouldn't 'play games'. I wanted him, I wanted him badly. I wanted to see his confused eyes as I would tease him. I wanted to see him blush when I'd wink at him. I wanted to see him roll his eyes when I'd look at him with a disgusted face. I wanted to tease him badly.

A rough grab on my arm made me fall out of my thoughts and quickly look up to the stranger that apparently thought it is 'ok' to scare me out of my mind. I gasped when I saw Seth pulling me up and dragging me towards his lockerroom. "Wo-wow," I pushed him away, making him release his grip on my arm and leaving a red hand mark. "What does this have to mean? Are you gonna rape me or what?" I shook my head as I rubbed my hand against my arm. I tried not to chuckle as he rolled his eyes but sneaky still bit my lip gently. "Alright, alright. Funny Nikki Bella, now please stop joking around, I need to talk to you." I took a step back as I sighed and chuckled slightly. "Oh nono, Rollins. I ain't gon' talk to you, sweetheart. Now excuse me." Before I could even turn around I felt his hand on my arm again but this time his grip was aggressive. "Auwh! Damnit, let me go, Seth!" I bit my lip hard as he dragged me into his lockerroom, making his grip stronger. "Colby!" I could hear him sigh and he stopped when I said his naming, leaving me... confused? But quickly I got pushed into his lockerroom and heard the lock close as I fell on the ground. "What the heck is wrong with you, man?!" I yelled, trying to keep the tears inside as the pain in my arm and my knees grew stronger and stronger. "This was the only way to make you talk to me, and keep your voice down." I planted my nails into my handpalms as I tried not to yell out of anger. Is he really doing this? Doing this to ME?! Oh no, heck no he's not gonna treat me like crap!

I stood up and turned on my heel, facing him and I could feel the rage running through my veins. "What?! This is the only way to make me talk?!"

"I told you... keep your voice down."

"Keep my voice down?! Are you cra—" before I could even finish my sentence he pulled me against him and placed his handpalm on my mouth. He was so close that his chest was pressing against my breasts, making me gasp as I couldn't stop staring at him like some teenager that had a stupid crush on her hot teacher. "I said... keep, your, voice, down." I swallowed and shook my head so he would put his palm off my mouth. I gave him the 'bitch please' face as I felt my whole body burning from desire and lust. I think I even felt those 'butterflies' in my stomach as people say, which was crazy because I only felt attracted to him. Nothing more. "And now you're gonna be a good girl and answer my questions, do we have a deal?"

I sighed before I pushed him away from me, making my body scream for more of him. "Excuse me, Rollins. But who do you think you're talking to?"

"I know who I'm talking to and—"

"You know what? I'm just done with you right now, goodbye." I walked over to the door, reaching out to the doorknob but before I could put grip on it Seth pulled me close to him, making my back press against him. "I can't let you go, Nicole." I chuckled when he said it and shook my head. "You'll have to before I'll feel something pushing against my thigh, mister." He sighed before letting me go. "Nicole, I... I think I'm falling for you." I looked into his big brown eyes and sighed before I started laughing as I just saw my own sister fall.

"W-what's so funny?" He asked in complete confusion.

I had to gasped a couple of times to inhale my laughter to be able to speak. "S-Seth... love, butterflies, heart and all that bullshit. That's just not for me. Love is a stupid thing and it messes with your head. Oh and now don't go telling me shit like; but you have John and blablabla."

"But what do you want from me then?"

"It's.. easy actually. You know sometimes you just feel attracted to people," I continued as I took a step closer to him. "and you feel your own body burning and screaming for that person. It's called desire, Sethy. I have lust." I placed my hand on his chest and gently scratched it with my nails. "You fell into a hole and now you can't get out of it, believe me I know. You feel the need to be around me, you feel like you gotta have me, you want me in bed but at the same time you just wanna love me, you wanna lay in bed and watch some shitty romance movie about how two people find each other and wrap your hands around me as I fell asleep with my cheek pressed against your bare chest... and you chuckle on how 'cute' I look."

"Then what is the problem, Nikki? You sound like you know everything about it, like you had it and most importantly like you want it." He placed his hand on my cheek and I didn't even bother to grab it and placed it off my cheek, I enjoy him being gentle with me.

"Because I had it and every damn time I have been treated like shit. I was one of those typical teenage girls that 'needs' a relationship while nobody actually needs it, you only seek for a relationship, you want it because everybody else does. I was that kinda girl too but I've got my heart broken too many times. When it comes to relationships I'm not the one you need, Seth. I don't do the "relationship" thing. I'm not good at it. Not with other guys, not with you... not even with John." I gently bit my lip as he placed a lock of my hair behind my ear.

"And what if I win you over?" I chuckled and shook my head at him.

"There is one thing you need to know, Rollins. And that is that you never.. but never can win over Nikki Bella. And why? Because when you mess around with me. I'm always the winner"

****

Tadaaaa, finally chapter.. four? Yes, four :P

Sjo Sjo sowwy I didn't update this, iwm sjo sowyy guwys :(

But it's finally here so shemurrr :3

Anyways I hope you liked the chapter and tell me what you think :D

Oh and should I name the chapters ooorrr just leave the numbers???

xx