Chapter Two

"You will either adapt or perish." ~Unknown

Nikki Bella

I woke up to a wildly buzzing phone and groaned in annoyance as I reached out for the little devil with closed eyes. "Hello?" my voice was tired and I was sure it sounded as bad as I looked. I widened my eyes a little, trying not to smirk by hearing Seth's voice. "Wait, give me a second." Carefully I put John's hand off my hip, sneaky stood up and went over to the bathroom. "What is it, Rollins?" I asked, slowly licking my lips.

"I need to talk to you."

"And what about if I may ask?" The fact that he only wanted to talk to me made me smirk.

"No time for games, Bella. I gotta go, meet me at my locker room when u get to work."

And those are the words that made the story start.

~~~~

I guess I was excited. Or interested? I don't really know how to explain but all I can say that I was almost running just to see Seth, hear what he has to say. Or maybe to do? It didn't matter, I just had to see him. Slowly I knocked on the door of Seth's locker room as I took a look around, making sure nobody sees I'm here. My body froze instantly when I saw Seth. Dear lord, he looked so good I couldn't resist biting my lip. "So?" I said before he pulled me in and closed the door. "Wow, feisty. So what's following?"

"Listen up, Bella. What you did yesterday was weird ass shit and I wanna make sure it won't happen again." Well that was not what I've expected, to be honest. "You have a boyfriend, I have a fiancé. This ain't gonna work out."

I let out a slight chuckle and shook my head. "Oh Seth, Seth, Sethie." I had to control myself not to laugh. "Who ever talked about a relationship?"

"But you-"

"I teased you... flirt, whatever. I know but still. I'm not seeking for a relationship with you."

He raised an eyebrow and I had to look at his confused and motionless eyes. "Then what are you trying to do, Bella? What are you fucking trying to do because this shit isn't funny anymore."

"Yo, chill yo ass down, Rollins." I shook my head and played with my hair. "I'm just looking for fun."

"Fun?" he chuckled ironically and shook his head. "You call this.. fun? Are you crazy? Do you have something wrong with your head?"

"Me? Crazy? Yeah, might be a little. Something wrong with my head? Well now you're going a little too far."

"You know what's you're problem, Bella? You're a crazy ass bitch." His anger, the vein on his neck. Like literally everything about him turned me on, he was right. I had a problem, but not because I'm a 'crazy ass bitch'. I was going crazy about him. But I had to calm down, I had to make him suffer but I couldn't, it's like I cared which I know sounds completely crazy. I just want him.

I chuckled, shaking my head. I wasn't upset about what he said, it just made me laugh. "Alrighty then, Rollins. But remember, I'm not so easy to get rid off." The words flew out of my mouth as I was about to walk off before a hand on my shoulder stopped me.

"No, Nikki wait." I smirked and whipped it off before turning around. "Yes?" I slightly turned my head on one side, admiring him and trying not to smile.

"It's not like," He giggled like a little teenage boy that was talking to a girl for the first time which silently made me laugh. "like.. I didn't liked it. It's just that it's weird. I mean we like, hate each other and then you seem to like—"

"Like you?" I ironically laughed a little. "Nono, don't take this too serious, Seth but I still hate you."

"Hate me? What about yesterday?"

I raised my shoulders and giggled a little. "It's," I bit my lip as I thought about the right way to explain it. "a different kind of hate."

"Different kind of hate? I don't get ."

I chuckled as I licked my soft pink lips and let out a small smirk. "You'll get it soon, baby. And you will either adapt," I let out a small giggle before turning my face ice cold. "or perish."

~~~~

So here's chapter two! :D

I know it's short but there is more to come, it's a little teaser for chapter three ;)

Thankyou soo sooo much for reading my story, I really appreciate it. :)

Vote, comment and tell me what you think ;*

xx