Prologue

"Don't go for the guy who sucks up to you. Go for the guy that pisses you off on daily basis & yet you still find yourself crazy in love with him." ~Unknown

Gosh, his eyes. His hair. His face. His smirk. His body and his sweat dripping off his chest. His voice. Everything about him. It makes me insane. Every time he walks by, my lounges get pressed together and the trouble of breathing makes my heart beat faster. The way he walks makes me wanna grab him and make him mine, make him mine all night long. It makes me wanna make him scream my name and make me sweat all night. I hate him, dear god, I hate him so much. He drives me crazy, my mind gets stuck in a dark palace every damn time I see him.

Baby, you're mine but you don't know, you will know soon, I'll keep it quiet for a while. I know you hate me as much as I hate you. But that'll work out just fine. It doesn't have to be real, you know? All I want is you, and I want you so bad.

You make me stupid, I cannot think. You darken my sight, you make me blind. How is that even possible? You make it hard for me to act normal around friends, you make it hard for me because I cannot tell.

Baby, it's a secret I cannot tell. But you will know soon and you'll love it, you'll love it as much as I do. But hate it as much as I do too.

I'll leave you a note and make you smile. Then play with you for a while. I'll pull the trigger to your heart, I'll try to miss, but sorry, I will not.

But baby that's a secret you don't even have to know.

I'm gonna keep it quiet for a while. Then take you... and make you mine.

~~~~

So here's a little teaser of my new fanfic. As u can see, it's gonna be pretty mature so if you don't like to read such stories I don't suggest it xD

Anyways, enjoy and I hope you'll like my story, chapters are coming soon ;)

xx