Chapter Three

"We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross

Seth Rollins

It has been a week since that little "talk" with Nikki and I honestly couldn't get her off my mind. Was she... seducing me in some kind of way? I don't even know what she wants from me, but if I would I'd probably think about it as something completely not PG. I would feel her eyes on me all the time when I walked by and as hard as I tried I couldn't not glance at her but she wouldn't look away when our eyes met, she would just wink on me and let out a little evil smile. I wanted to talk to her but she would be 'busy' and walk away, leaving me full of questions and confusion. I had to put an end on it, it couldn't continue any longer. It was driving me crazy.

~

"Nicole," My breath instantly ran off by seeing her beautiful face, making it hard for me to breath.

"Nicole? Since when do you call me 'Nicole', Rollins?" I saw in her eyes that she was angry but I didn't get why.

"I'm sorry, I just thought that if-"

"If what, Rollins? You know what? It doesn't even matter 'if', you're still not allowed to call me 'Nicole', act professional we're at work." She rolled her eyes before leaving but I stopped her by grabbing her tiny wrist. "Rollins, you better let go off me right now before I kick you in the nuts."

"Wow, talking about attitude. Can you stop being a bitch for a second and listen to me." Her mouth fell open at the word 'bitch' and I'm pretty sure she didn't even hear what I said after it.

"Excuse you?!" I took a deep breath before looking around and making sure nobody's around. "Keep your voice down, people can hear us, you know."

"I don't give a shit, Rollins! You should watch your dirty little mouth, asshole." It really but really turned me on the way she bit her lip, I knew she was angry but it didn't get in my way to let my hormones burst.

"Ugh, look I'm sorry, alright? Can we just talk, please?" I tried to win her over with puppy eyes but surprisingly it didn't work, for the first time ever... was she a keeper?

"Why would I want to talk to you," she poked me on my bare chest, biting her soft pink lips. "Rollins?" the way she flipped her hair on one side and raised her eyebrow, waiting for my answer which was stuck behind all the drool.

"I uh—"

"Mhm, yeah. Now excuse me, I have to go get ready for my match." I couldn't keep my eyes off her hips as she walked off, shaking with them, letting me know that she wants more than 'talk'. As Shakira said, these hips don't lie.

~

Nikki Bella

"And your winner, The Divas Champion, Nikki Bella!" I smirked, licking my lip as the ref held up my hand in victory. It was a sweet victory... and hard one. Since it was hella hard to focus on my opponent when Seth was at freaking commentary. I took my title, pressing it against my chest as I went over to the ropes, leaning on them and blowing a kiss to Seth. I could read the fake anger all over his face and saw his muscles tighten. I rolled out of the ring and walked over to Seth. I could feel that stupid grin he had on his face. But quickly it faded as I selled him a famous 'Nikki Bella slap'. His eyes filled with confusion and shock, he slowly placed his hand on his cheek, almost dropping his title, I mocked him with a crying face and then walked off as I rolled my eyes. This will be one hell of a storyline.

I almost burst in laughter as I walked backstage, seeing my sister run towards me, almost breaking her legs in those 6 inch heels. "B-Brianna." I had to grab a chair to not fall over from laughing.

"Nicole, omg! You slapped freaking Seth Rollins!" Her eyes widened and she was panting like she just ran a marathon. "Did you even think about the consequences?!"

"J-jeesh, calm down, Brie. It's just for a storyline and-"

"You had to hate him, not slap him. Dear lord, Nicole. He's in the authority, this is nothing to joke around with, we can be gone in a blink of an eye."

I took a deep breath and shook my head with a smile at my stressing sister. "Brianna, calm down, alright? I'm just following the storyline."

"Well you're taking wrong paths, follow the road to go, Nikki. Don't take wrong turns."

"I don't and I won't."

"Well I guess you could tell something else on what I saw just before your match." I raised an eyebrow and examined her face... she's not lying, we've got a problem.

"What are you talking about?" I gave her a questioning look, hoping that she would get off my back, but I knew my sister too good as she gave me the 'I know your lying' look. I rolled my eyes. "I know, but I can't handle myself, Brie. He's a pain in the ass and-"

"Nikki, you'll have to if you don't wanna lose your job."

"Oh c'mon, don't take it too far, Brie. It's just gonna be a one time thing. A game."

"I don't care, you stay with your hands off that guy. Don't take back bad memories."

"Jeesh, that was like 10 years ago. And now you're married and not dating him so can't I have a little fun?"

"Nicole, u have John. "

I took a deep breath and shook my head. "Promise me you won't mess up anything." She poked me in the arm before continuing. "Nicole, no flirting games. No intercourse, nothing, hear me?"

"I hear you,"

"Then promise me."

I let out a loud sigh. "I promise," That was the first time I broke a promise.

~~~~

So here's chapter three! Sorry i didn't update for so long :/ I was just really busy but I'll try to update more often :)

I know it's kinda short and sucks but Chapter Four will be alot better! :D

xx