Chapter 42- home

Chris' POV

After about 7 hours of labour, Molly gave birth to our beautiful baby girl named Ella. I held her tiny, fragile body in my arms for the first time and felt more love for her already, than I thought possible. I carefully hand Ella to Molly, kissing her forehead in the process, and as I look down at my two beautiful girls, I feel like the luckiest man on earth.

Molly's POV

After going through 7 excruciating hours of labour, I gave birth to my beautiful daughter, Ella. I've been in the hospital for 2 days now and I finally get to go home today. Chris made me sit in a wheelchair-even though I didn't want to, he insisted. He wheeled me out to the car, with Ella in my arms and we buckled her in her car seat and I sat in the back with her, while Chris carefully drove home.

"You know you can drive a little faster"
I chuckled. "I just don't want to hit any bumps and scare Ella" Chris says worried. I giggle at his response, and decide to let him drive the way he was.

Once we reach our house, Chris quickly gets out of the drivers seat, unbuckling Ella from her car seat and carrying her into the house.

"So Ella, this is your home" Chris says to the sleeping baby in his arms, before going into the nursery and gently placing her in her crib.

I walk up to the crib and Chris wraps his arms around my waist, and places his chin in the crook of my neck. We stand there in silence admiring our beautiful new born baby.

A/N: sorry for not updating in a while!
I've started school again :(
anyways I'm thinking of ending this story soon and maybe starting a sequel book!! Comment your thoughts pls :)
-katie